All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    It doesn't break my heart, though. The Jets are rapidly climbing up my hate power rankings.
    Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The heck is going on with the Bills here?
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That was a TD. Hopefully they will correct that.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Russ is cooking

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Russ is cooking
            Ha! I was just coming here to post the same thing.

The Broncos are not the dumpster fire they were earlier in the year.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BTW, Payton and Eli on ESPN2 is the way to watch MNF
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I remember the taking heads a few weeks back saying that the Bills might be the best team in the NFL.

Comment

• Man, Buffalo is trash right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post
                    I remember the taking heads a few weeks back saying that the Bills might be the best team in the NFL.
                    Sure don't look it tonight.

Comment

• A couple drops and a miss on a fourth down pass that "good" Josh Allen makes every time.

When Allen is having a bad night, he is really bad, but when he's having a good night...

He's having a bad night so far, but there is a lot of game left

Comment

• Allen is double-pumping on pretty much every throw right now.

Comment

• Allen looked like he dropped it like a rock on that handoff.

Comment

• Leaving a lot of time though......
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• That's gonna be DPI roughly 100% of the time.

Comment

• Bad pass interference. Looks like Denver might escape with a W.

Comment

Working...
                                X