All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjsmithz View Post
    so the packers are bad, the rams are bad, the vikings are bad, the falcons are bad, the bears are bad, the saints are bad

ravens look good, seattle is struggling against them
    NFC is looking very wide open. Even Philly and Dallas has looked off at times. It’s hard to see who is the Super Bowl bound favor in the NFC, but Philly is the closest to have the best team. San Francisco has been exposed and teams have figured out what they like to do.
    Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 5, 2023, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Imagine getting a catch and then fumbling the ball inbounds. Never seen Green Bay be this terrible. What terrible luck.
      Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 5, 2023, 02:49 PM.

Comment

• This Minny Atl game is difficult to watch. So much bad football
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Arthur Smith is a complete fool. Watching this game is a waste of time
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dobbs already in for Minn...Guess the starter is out with a concussion.....Bijan 7 carries for 21 yards? thats it? I give props to the forumites that said Bijan wasnt going to be all that good and Gibbs would be better....its early in their careers but it is starting to look like the Lions took the better player.

Comment

• Aaron Jones fumbling the football is funny. So much going wrong for Green Bay

Comment

• For what it's worth, Gibbs is running behind a deep and powerful O-Line. Robinson... well... isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Dobbs already in for Minn...Guess the starter is out with a concussion.....Bijan 7 carries for 21 yards? thats it? I give props to the forumites that said Bijan wasnt going to be all that good and Gibbs would be better....its early in their careers but it is starting to look like the Lions took the better player.
                  Trust the process!

Comment

• Missing FG’s all day has been a highlight for both teams today

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      For what it's worth, Gibbs is running behind a deep and powerful O-Line. Robinson... well... isn't.
                      I wasnt sure how good or bad Atlanta's OL was....they have 13 rushes for 23 yards though so I am guessing it isnt good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        This Minny Atl game is difficult to watch. So much bad football
                        I see more points on the scoreboard. This Rams vs Packers game I’m watching is looking WAY worse. Multiple missed FG’s, mishaps, multiple fumbles by both teams. Game is about what you would think between two very bad football teams.

Comment

• Aaron GOAT Donald making big plays when it matters the most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

I see more points on the scoreboard. This Rams vs Packers game I’m watching is looking WAY worse. Multiple missed FG’s, mishaps, multiple fumbles by both teams. Game is about what you would think between two very bad football teams.
                            Atlanta/Minny is just a bad football game between two teams that can't reliably execute.
                            LA/GB is a train wreck.

Comment

• Dobb's elusiveness leads to a TD and the 2-point conversion.

Dude definitely has some skills, but his ball security issues will kill the Vikings against stronger teams than the Falcons.

Comment

• They said Minny had their 1st rushing TD last week. That’s absolutely crazy
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X