No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't care what anyone says... This Bagent guy can throw interceptions every bit as well as Fields.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 30-13 Chargers with around 2:00 to go.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
        I don't care what anyone says... This Bagent guy can throw interceptions every bit as well as Fields.
        Yeah, but Bagent's INTs are so sloppy. Fields INTs are beautiful, like he knows exactly where that defensive back is, and is throwing right to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Yeah, but Bagent's INTs are so sloppy. Fields INTs are beautiful, like he knows exactly where that defensive back is, and is throwing right to him.
          That one Fields threw to Okudah almost kept him in Detroit

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Tirico just said that the Bears aren't built to come from behind.
            Thats what she said

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So if Kirk tears his achilles on grass, do we need to ban grass now as well? Also, paper or plastic? Because the division is in the bag...?
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• I think it means that men in their mid-to-late 30s have a higher chance of injury regardless of the playing surface.

That it appears certain types of artificial turf are more likely to cause injury in general across all ages is likely a separate issue.
                Last edited by chemiclord; October 29, 2023, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                  So if Kirk tears his achilles on grass, do we need to ban grass now as well? Also, paper or plastic? Because the division is in the bag...?
                  lol. Spot on with the post

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Boy, San Fran is falling off a cliff. Detroit took a black eye after the Baltimore drudging but some of these other teams are starting to show holes and stack L’s.

Brock Purdy is falling back down to earth
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And Will Levi’s!! Kid looked really good in his first start
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If Seattle wins the division, we can't possibly play them in the first round.
                        "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                        Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Seattle isn't getting much national media love, but they look to be a solid contender.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's a good sign that the Lions only losses have come at the hands of teams that are showing they are right there in the mix. They're beating the teams they should be beating, and for the most part are holding their own against the teams in their tier (the bare-assed spanking against the Ravens withstanding).

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              It's a good sign that the Lions only losses have come at the hands of teams that are showing they are right there in the mix. They're beating the teams they should be beating, and for the most part are holding their own against the teams in their tier (the bare-assed spanking against the Ravens withstanding).
                              We still need someone to help out Hutchinson, and desperately need extra talented (and healthy!) bodies in the secondary.

Another good wide out and a healthy running back wouldn't hurt either.

Brad Holmes has until tomorrow afternoon to see if he can do something about that.

Personally, as long as Goff is healthy for the rest of the Regular Season, I think that we can finally win the NFC North Division Title for the first time since it was formed in 2002, and win a Division Title for the first time since the 1993 Detroit Lions won the old NFC Central.

However, with our weaknesses on offense and defense exposed by both Seattle and especially Baltimore, the better teams in the NFL will use that as a template to take us out of the Playoffs very quickly unless we get some additional help.
                              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Seattle isn't getting much national media love, but they look to be a solid contender.
                                Seattle is definitely scary but they have a much tougher road to the playoffs. Having Walker and all of those WRs are straight up Madden stuff. They have a nice squad
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X