All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Can the Jets pay both Cousins and Rodgers? and do they have much trade capital left after dealing for Rodgers? And what is the Vikings alternative at QB?
    Cousins has a no trade clause which all reporting says he will not waive.

Comment

• Why the fuck would the Vikes trade Cousins?

They are not not near as bad as some people on this board think and are a playoff contender.

If the Lions stumble, the Vikes will win the division

Just because they started out 0-3 a lot of people have written them off, but apparently have short memories and have forgotten the Lions terrible start last year and the end result of narrowly missing the play offs.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Winning a couple of games these past two weeks definitely keeps them in the conversation for a playoff spot. If they had stayed the course and were sitting at 1-6, that's a different story.

As to why the Vikings would deal Cousins - well they didn't sign him to the extension he was looking for and he will be a free agent at the end of the season and they have no control over what he chooses to do. Keeping him around on a 1-6 team that was dead in the water could have had them winning games that push them out of the range of the top quarterbacks, and trading him would give them more ammunition for the draft or to pursue another QB option.

Comment

• Well, this Thursday Night game hasn't been bad, but it hasn't been all that good, either.

Really strange end to the half though. Not sure exactly how stupid Morris thinks the Buffalo special teams is, but apparently he thinks they are really fucking stupid.

Comment

• No one else watching? Mayfield is good at bumper pool.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
              No one else watching? Mayfield is good at bumper pool.
              I watched it off and on, but since I'm now living in the Central Time Zone, and my local supermarket was about to close a little after the game was over, I decided to go get food instead of watching the game, even though I have Amazon Prime.

Food and water are way more important than Buccaneers at Bills.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tampa Bay has lost 3 games in last 11 days...ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Tampa Bay has lost 3 games in last 11 days...ouch
                  Wasting a good defense and a really good OL. They’re not far off but need to find a QB and a RB
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I honestly forget the Thursday games are on half the time. Maybe it’s just me but whatever marketing Amazon is doing isn’t getting my attention. Then when I do get tuned in, it feels like such a half ass production - the streaming isn’t great, they miss completely or don’t get timely replays on key plays quickly, Herbstreit sucks, Al Michaels is mailing it in, and while I like some of the individual pieces they have like Whitworth, the whole broadcast seems disjointed.

Comment

• Whitworth is good but what is up with him wearing a hoodie under a suit jacket? Weird, really weird.

Comment

• I don't mind the broadcasts but I skilled last night, I had no rooting interest at all. I don't ever forget that it's on because I get so many Amazon pushes to my phone.

TNF seemed better when it was a half season package later in the year.

Comment

• It didn't help the run of shit games they had last year and have already had some turds this year. The tuning out of a bad game can have a snowball effect of doing it for more just that week.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I watched it off and on, but since I'm now living in the Central Time Zone, and my local supermarket was about to close a little after the game was over, I decided to go get food instead of watching the game, even though I have Amazon Prime.

Plan ahead, this is football we're talking about.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

2 words my friend: Pizza delivery

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Plan ahead, this is football we're talking about.
                                This dude doesn't even like football. He just wants a hug for posting all the Lions news on the internet. (nothing wrong with that).

If you don't believe me remember he took a nap before the last game- only waking up when it was 21-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X