Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Kirk > Captain Stalions

Comment

• That looked like Cousins vs one of our terrible Patricia Lions defenses. Unusual for Cousins to play at an elite level vs a great defense on prime time. We’re used to it against our Lions though.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Captain Kirk > Captain Stalions
        Who is Captain Stalions?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          That looked like Cousins vs one of our terrible Patricia Lions defenses. Unusual for Cousins to play at an elite level vs a great defense on prime time. We’re used to it against our Lions though.
          Cousins normally balls on Prime Time so not surprised he balled out tonight

Comment

• Over reaction, post game hot take:

Purdy ain't the guy. The Niners are good, but they will be limited because of QB play
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
              Cousins normally balls on Prime Time so not surprised he balled out tonight
              I might have overheard that Cousins was 2-10 on MNF entering today. He certainly balled out tonight! Impressive.

Vikings have won 3 of 4 after the 0-3 start. Not worried about them at this moment, but perhaps they’re the only NFC North team to be mindful of down the stretch. Long ways to go.

EDIT: Supporting information…
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Purdy is good but he is still only in his second year. He is still going to be prone to lapses if the defense confuses him.

Comment

• The Lions have now jumped in 2nd place in the NFC conference with San Francisco’s loss tonight

Comment

• Wow that was a nice win for the Vikings. Beating San Fran without Justin Jefferson. I wouldn’t have picked that.

This means Minny might not be sellers after all but the Jets are stupid if they don’t put some calls in for Cousins tonight.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Wow that was a nice win for the Vikings. Beating San Fran without Justin Jefferson. I wouldn’t have picked that.

This means Minny might not be sellers after all but the Jets are stupid if they don’t put some calls in for Cousins tonight.
                      Can the Jets pay both Cousins and Rodgers? and do they have much trade capital left after dealing for Rodgers? And what is the Vikings alternative at QB?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Can the Jets pay both Cousins and Rodgers? and do they have much trade capital left after dealing for Rodgers? And what is the Vikings alternative at QB?
                        Don’t they get some relief from the IR?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Looked it up. That’s a big fat no

If Minnesota agrees to pick up his salary then the pick would be a higher valued pick. They could even trade Minnys second rounder for the JETS first. It just depends on what the Jets want to do.

They prob wont trade for him with Erin wanting to play next year but that Jets defense is being wasted
                          Last edited by jaadam4; October 24, 2023, 01:22 AM.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Vikings have won 3 of 4 after the 0-3 start. Not worried about them at this moment, but perhaps they’re the only NFC North team to be mindful of down the stretch. Long ways to go.
                            Vikings are not as good as their record last year but better than their record this year. They also have a fairly light schedule remaining

Comment

• Originally posted by mjsmithz View Post

Vikings are not as good as their record last year but better than their record this year. They also have a fairly light schedule remaining
                              I don’t see it. I don’t think they’re a good football team and their trajectory is even less appealing. Justin Jefferson and an aging defense. Addison looks good too but this team is the Detroit Lions of the past. They have some pieces but they’re not going anywhere above 7-10 or at best 8-9.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Not having Dalvin Cook just makes them so one dimensional. Them thinking they could replace him so quickly with Mattinson is funny
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X