No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that faking an injury for a free timeout? When you see a coach telling a guy to go down?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I think the Vikings are much better than the record suggests.
      But is that reflected in your Power Rankings($)?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        The Niners have not looked good for about six quarters now, and not against particularly good teams either.
        The 49ers look terrible and here we are thinking they are a Super Bowl bound team.

Comment

• San Fran sux big time. Lions could beat them

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
            San Fran sux big time. Lions could beat them
            Them losing to the Browns seem to have rattled them. You just hope we don’t see the Lions lay a huge egg against the Raiders after getting destroyed by the Ravens

Comment

• This is why it always pisses me off when you fanboys always look a head and say the easy part of the schedule is coming up...

Comment

• and just like that Vikings up 10-0 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

But is that reflected in your Power Rankings($)?
                  Of course those rankings will be updated tomorrow. Sneak peek, Ravens are moving up the list

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                    This is why it always pisses me off when you fanboys always look a head and say the easy part of the schedule is coming up...
                    Well it is, it doesn't mean the games can't be tough but the records are dismal for a lot of the teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

Them losing to the Browns seem to have rattled them. You just hope we don’t see the Lions lay a huge egg against the Raiders after getting destroyed by the Ravens
                      Pervey is coming back to reality as well.

Comment

This is why it always pisses me off when you fanboys always look a head and say the easy part of the schedule is coming up...
                        You remind me of the Klingon that told Enterprise captain Archer he made an enemy of the Klingon empire and Archer told him "From what I've noticed that isn't hard to do".
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

It really is. The Lions have the talent this year to stand up against most teams unless they have elusive mobile QB’s which we know. The rest of the teams outside of Justin Fields aren’t as mobile, so the Lions have a good chance of only losing to the Cowboys but only because of their defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

You remind me of the Klingon that told Enterprise captain Archer he made an enemy of the Klingon empire and Archer told him "From what I've noticed that isn't hard to do".
                            Great reference, fits him to a T.

Comment

• San Francisco wakes up
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh good grief LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X