No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2:00 to go in Denver, 19-17, Broncos, with Green Bay trying to drive for at least a winning FG attempt.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• 3rd and 20 for GB, and the Pack had a player injured, leaving them with 1 TO.
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Gb loses!

Comment

• Love is intercepted!!

Broncos will win!!
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Love is no AAAAAAAAAAAAron.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still, the Broncos need to not do anything dumb.
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Well, that makes the football day a bit brighter.

A Vikings loss tomorrow would be welcome, too
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Denver actually pulled it off. Now when Minnesota loses to San Francisco tomorrow because there’s no way they’re winning , the Lions will still have a 3 game lead in the NFC North like nothing had happened today.

Comment

• Broncos hold on.

Green Bay goes down, 19-17.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                      Denver actually pulled it off. Now when Minnesota loses to San Francisco tomorrow because there’s no way they’re winning , the Lions will still have a 3 game lead in the NFC North like nothing had happened today.
                      Plus, one less game left on the schedule, our loss was to an AFC club, so it doesn't hurt in tiebreaker scenarios with the NFC or the NFC North.
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Wilson played much better and had a pretty solid second half. Maybe he'll get his mojo back.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Wilson played much better and had a pretty solid second half. Maybe he'll get his mojo back.
                          As long as he doesn't have that winning mojo when the Broncos play the Lions in Detroit in a few weeks, then it'll be worth it.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                            Denver actually pulled it off. Now when Minnesota loses to San Francisco tomorrow because there’s no way they’re winning , the Lions will still have a 3 game lead in the NFC North like nothing had happened today.
                            And we never speak of this day again. Lol.
                            "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                            Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

As long as he doesn't have that winning mojo when the Broncos play the Lions in Detroit in a few weeks, then it'll be worth it.
                              Well he used to be a dual threat QB...Im not sure if he is much anymore or not.....It seems like when he arrived in Denver they said "we dont want him running anymore" and he hasnt been the same since

Comment

• Man, I love the Manning Cast when they are talking football early in the broadcast. They are a wealth of knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X