All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-0 at the half. Broncos suck in the red zone
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Stafford to Nacua connection remains glorious.

Mainly watching Steelers vs Rams and Packers vs Broncos. Maybe all 4 late afternoon games will be good!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Stafford still has it. I bet he still has the strongest arm in the NFL

Comment

• We still call him “Pad Statsford” after I told him about some funny SOB on this forum who labeled him that a few years bavk

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            9-0 at the half. Broncos suck in the red zone
            Whats that say for the Packers? Does Love ever throw the ball more than 2 feet?

image.png

Comment

• packers just put a decent drive together. It took a trick play and a scramble, but they still stalled and had to settle for a short field goal.

Neither of these teams is very good.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rams up on Steelers, 17-10, while Broncos are up on Green Bay, 9-3.

Seattle (Boo!) up on Arizona, 17-10.

LA's kicker has missed 2 makeable Field Goals today, including one a few minutes ago, and missed an PAT as well.
                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• 17 all in LA, while Broncos are now up, 16-3 vs. Pack.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Steelers look to go ahead in LA, while GB is only down 6 to Denver, 16-10 start of 4th.

Steelers just punched it in and are now up, 24-17 with 7:20 to go
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• And the fucking packers have a horse shoe up their collective asses

Comment

• Let Russ cook

Comment

• Rams lost today as well, 24-17.

Broncos can't get a win against a meh opponent if you give them chance after chance.

Seattle's about to win, so today's slate of games including the debacle in Baltimore has been ugly.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Broncos take the lead on a 52 yard FG (cough lions wouldnt have) lead by 2 with 5 minutes to go.

Comment

• Broncos back up, 19-17, with 3:50 left in Denver.
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Broncos were driving and they were just this close ][ to making a couple of big plays.

Got the field goal to go ahead, this game feels like a Green Bay drive for the winning score.

Comment

Working...
                                X