All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Lions will beat the Chargers. They are better.
    West coast trip though that usually isnt an easy win at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

West coast trip though that usually isnt an easy win at all.
      RPMJ3ZO2FS2JV4DPKM2L6FP47A.webp
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But, ghandi, you're right. Winning on the road is tough, but winning on the west coast is especially tough-at least it has been.

We'll see how this team fares.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BTW, I told my wife that watching the end of that game was like it used to be watching a Lions game. I said the Cowboys would run the clock down and get a score and leave the Chargers with a short clock. I told her the Chargers wouldn't be able to score.

Watching with an unbiased eye, it was pretty easy to see that the Cowboys were a better team and barring some bullshit would win.
          Last edited by CGVT; October 17, 2023, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

I certainly hope so.

Due to a scheduling quirk, our next 3 games are all against the AFC: On the road vs. Baltimore this Sunday, then Monday night against the Raiders the following week, and finally, on the road vs. the Chargers in our first game after the Bye.
            Not only do we play the Chargers after our Bye, but the Chargers have another MNF game the prior week, so they have a short week of prep for the game.

Comment

• Who is this Asian chick Chargers fan they keep showing like I'm supposed to know who she is?
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                Who is this Asian chick Chargers fan they keep showing like I'm supposed to know who she is?
                Who knows but if stereotypes are correct she’s a bad driver
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Someone in here was pimping the idea about the Lions should have traded for JC Jackson like the Pats did. At the time I thought it was a terrible idea as his contract is pricy but he's one of the few players that looked good for NE. They only gave up a pick swap for him, solid move. I wish we would have rolled the dice with that one.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Surprise, surprise. Dumbassed Brandon Staley is looking at a 2-4 start in the near future for his Chargers.
                    One step closer to the Ben Johnson Chargers… which I will be happy if that’s the job he lands. It’s inevitable.

Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                    Who is this Asian chick Chargers fan they keep showing like I'm supposed to know who she is?
                    Random Chargers fan that was really enthusiastic about her team.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It was either that or a live cam of Taylor Swift from some random location.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Surprise, surprise. Dumbassed Brandon Staley is looking at a 2-4 start in the near future for his Chargers.
                        One step closer to the Ben Johnson Chargers… which I will be happy if that’s the job he lands. It’s inevitable.

Random Chargers fan that was really enthusiastic about her team.
                        Oh man. BJ running that offense! I like Herbert and all those WR and Ekkler. Lights out
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Who knows but if stereotypes are correct she’s a bad driver
                          and way smarter than any of us......

Comment

• Not if shes a Chargers fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

and way smarter than any of us......
                              Hahaha! So true bro, so true.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I thought Herbert looked amazing as a rookie. But after they fired Lynn, they brought in Lombardi to be his OC. He seemed to regress at that point. I think with solid coaching and a good offense that uses his skills, he’ll be pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                                X