All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    What the HELL was Hurts thinking throwing that?
    I don’t know but I am pretty sure I know what he was thinking afterwards.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Philly is getting dominated by the Jets. Any given Sunday

Comment

• No more undefeated teams

Comment

• And with that, the Lions are now tied for the best record in the conference.

Comment

• What a fun Sunday.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Don't look now, but the Lions are tied for the best record in football.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Three way tie atop the NFC. Though unfortunately the Lions would be third in Tiebreaker due to Eagles and 49ers losses being to AFC teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Don't look now, but the Lions are tied for the best record in football.
                  You sound like Chemi

Comment

• Both the Niners and Eagles look like they have an Achilles heel if they have to come from behind. They remind me of those old wishbone teams that got a lead and would grind you down, but if they got behind and had to rely on the pass, they don't look as impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Both the Niners and Eagles look like they have an Achilles heel if they have to come from behind. They remind me of those old wishbone teams that got a lead and would grind you down, but if they got behind and had to rely on the pass, they don't look as impressive.
                      It is about time that some of these teams get a bit banged up. The Lions have been winning with a lot of injuries.

SanFran and Philly have been healthy all year.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It is about time that some of these teams get a bit banged up. The Lions have been winning with a lot of injuries.

SanFran and Philly have been healthy all year.
                        It's OK though, because the NFL has issued asterisks to all of the teams who have beat us. Oh.... wait.....
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Seattle losing helps, too

Comment

• Niners had a lot going against them in that game. Sure it means something if we were to play them in the rain without McCaffery or Deebo. That's not the likely scenario though.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Both the Niners and Eagles look like they have an Achilles heel if they have to come from behind. They remind me of those old wishbone teams that got a lead and would grind you down, but if they got behind and had to rely on the pass, they don't look as impressive.
                              That was my big question mark with Purdy. How would he handle himself if he had to be the primary driver of the offense with opponents able to pin their ears back and go after him. His first opportunity was... not good.

Hurts had already shown he could play from behind... but he didn't look good at all this time.

Comment

• Lions should drop to 10th in Fruitloons power rankings.

Comment

Working...
                                X