• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    Surprised this is only a 3 point game.
    Chiefs are playing with their prey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

image.png

Well I can see why Denver hasnt scored yet.......Jerry Jeudy 2 catches 1 yard....why would we trade for him again? Alabama ties?
      Wilson sucks but yeah Jeudy looks like he’s struggling in his own right
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not gonna lie, Mahomes bailed out of an awful pick.

Comment

• I was thinking the same thing.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh, quit your bitching, Patrick. You didn't slide, and you got rightfully popped. Get up and get to the sideline.

Comment

• Sean Payton with a VERY dumbassed decision of calling a timeout on 4th down with 20 something seconds left too. I don’t get it. Pretty stupid.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                Oh, quit your bitching, Patrick. You didn't slide, and you got rightfully popped. Get up and get to the sideline.
                I'm the greatest QB, my go to receiver is dating Taylor Swift. You have to throw the flag!
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I can't think of a QB that has ever gone to shit as quickly as Wilson
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Taylor sighting.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Denver looks like a 1-16 team.
                      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• God, the Broncos are such utter trash.

Comment

• image.png

How is he not benched?

Comment

• Denvers best play of the night, a roughing the passer call on KC

Comment

• These refs have been ATROCIOUS in this second half. I swear they've made the wrong call on the field damn near every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                image.png

How is he not benched?
                                It’s incredible how far Wilson has fallen. His decline has been mega brutal. It’s to the point I don’t think he’s capable of even playing as a NFL calibur QB anymore. I don’t think he can even be a backup. Russell is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X