No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A home playoff game would blow the roof off Ford Field.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

The way things are going, we could meet them in the 1st Round, again in Detroit.

As long as Glenn figures out "Bend but Don't Break" doesn't work against the Seahawks, I like their chances in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

As long as Glenn figures out "Bend but Don't Break" doesn't work against the Seahawks, I like their chances in a rematch.
        I hope.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

It was bad, that was as bad as the protection that David Carr got
          Carr had some of the worst protection that I've ever seen. It was really bad. Luck had some pretty shit OL as well.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
            A home playoff game would blow the roof off Ford Field.
            Hell yes
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

How do you have the time to be on here and scream at the kids on your lawn?
              Screenshot_20231004-194800_Facebook.jpg
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ha!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bears @ Commanders tonight on TNF 🤢🤮
                  Doubt I watch much of this because it’s just a hideous game, but do we still root for the Bears to lose? Bears going 0-5 would be hilarious and perhaps a nail in the coffin for their season. It comes across as hedgy to me because the Bears (and Panthers) winning affects their draft position. Best case scenario is purgatory land for our rivals.

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  A home playoff game would blow the roof off Ford Field.
                  Absolutely.
                  I predicted a Giants @ Lions wild card game, but that might look incorrect as the Giants are struggling. Maybe Seahawks @ Lions? 🤷‍♂️ Revenge. Might be tough to get the 1 seed if the 49ers and Eagles continue their trend of winning. Particularly the 49ers looking spooky.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I’d prefer Chicago win tonight. I want them to fall back in love with Fields. We need him to stay right where he is for another year or 2
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm with jaadam. Let Chicago think they're righting the ship.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• If the Lions get to the playoffs, I would prefer to avoid the Seahawks right off the bat.

Comment

• The Seahawks would not be my preferred first choice, no. But they aren't unbeatable. The Lions would definitely need a different defensive strategy than what they have been running with, though. Seattle has demonstrated they can dink and dunk the Lions to death twice now. The "bend but don't break" strategy simply doesn't work on them. It turns into, "Bend then break, and break often."
                          Last edited by chemiclord; October 5, 2023, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Had the Lions not fumbled on the opening drive of the second half, it’s a completely different game. The Lions can beat Seattle.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah that's true, my point remains the same I would prefer to avoid them at the beginning. They are good

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Had the Lions not fumbled on the opening drive of the second half, it’s a completely different game. The Lions can beat Seattle.
                                YES they can.
                                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X