No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, I didn’t expect O’Connell to look that good. Granted it’s preseason.

Receipts… I was totally wrong about the Cardinals. Expected them to be a dumpster fire. They have played 3 strong games so far this season. Maybe they get a dose of reality against the spooky 49ers today. Rooting for the Cards!​

and what’s with football games being on random streaming services nowadays. Jags vs Falcons is on ESPN+ … WTF? Eh, whatever.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Anyone who watched him in Purdue knew that he was hardly a bum, and that he was carrying a lot of the Boilermakers' offense on his shoulders.

That said... the NFL when the games actually matter is a far different beast than anything he's faced before. There's probably going to be a bit of rude awakening initially, and we'll see how he handles NFL starters rather than the back end of preseason rosters.

Comment

• Hope he does very well today.

This Dolphins Bills game living up to the hype so far. and damn, Stroud very impressive on possession #1.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It kinda bothers me how good Swift is doing. He's better than Montgomery (no offense, he's been great) or Gibbs (who MAYBE has seemed a bit disappointing early?) ... but I guess just so unreliable with his health

A healthy Swift reminds me a bit of Frank Gore really
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
            It kinda bothers me how good Swift is doing. He's better than Montgomery (no offense, he's been great) or Gibbs (who MAYBE has seemed a bit disappointing early?) ... but I guess just so unreliable with his health

A healthy Swift reminds me a bit of Frank Gore really
            It was a bad trade and especially considering where he was traded to....You dont give away good players to a team you may have to face in the playoffs....He also had alot of big plays for the Lions and it was odd how quickly he was just cast aside.
            Last edited by ghandi; October 1, 2023, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Think the Rams would trade us Nacua for JaMo straight up? That guy is tearing it up.

Comment

• image.png

Broncos might have one of the worst pass defnses ever? Tua started last week 17/17 against them

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post

Didn’t he only demand the trade when we drafted Gibbs?
                  The point was that we traded Swift because he asked for. True drafting Gibbs started that. But everyone moaning about Swift success or Gibbs taking a bit to warm up, are being horribly shortsighted. Best case scenario with Swift is we lose him for free at the end of the season and have no explosive RB, and it's crazy to think Gibbs won't be a large part of our season.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

It was a bad trade and especially considering where he was traded to....You dont give away good players to a team you may have to face in the playoffs....He also had alot of big plays for the Lions and it was odd how quickly he was just cast aside.
                    I don't really care about where they traded him. If the Eagles offered a 4th rounder and the lions take a 5th from some other team ... nothing stopping that other team trading him to the Eagles for the 4th
                    WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• ANthony Richardson not looking so good....He is really young but the Colts are going to have some major rough patches that is for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Hope he does very well today.

This Dolphins Bills game living up to the hype so far. and damn, Stroud very impressive on possession #1.
                        Unfortunately it's a Tony Romo game. Dude is like fingernails on a black board.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I guess Miami isn’t the best team in the NFL.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Fields and the Bears just came back down to Earth with the Fields fumble and Donkeys TD.
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Trubsisky is replacing Pickett, Trubisky the Lion Killer.
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Are the Bears going to hilariously blow a 28-7 lead in the turd bowl?
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X