All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yep. It looked pretty serious when it happened.

On another not, Garoppolo is not a good QB. For someone that has been in the league as long as he has, he sure makes bad decisions. He is like a less mobile Marcu Mariota
    I was @SF in FMP's 2nd game as our "HC". Different to see the whole field in person. I thought Jimmy G held the ball too long in the pocket. I'm not sure if he's gotten much faster.

A defensive player would say that it's better to be making the wrong decisions fast than the right decisions too slow.
    "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
    Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Hall of Famer Joe Namath blasted Zach Wilson in an interview with "The Michael Kay Show" on ESPN New York radio, while also taking aim at coach Robert Saleh and general manager Joe Douglas.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Swift 16 carries 130 yards for Eagles....start of 4th quarter.....Like you all say, who knows how long he will hold up, but so far Philly has robbed the Lions in that trade.

Comment

• Lions miss his receiving more than anything. Haven’t figured out how to make that work with Gibbs yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
            Swift 16 carries 130 yards for Eagles....start of 4th quarter.....Like you all say, who knows how long he will hold up, but so far Philly has robbed the Lions in that trade.
            Contract for him too, am I right about that?

We'll see how long he holds up as the season rolls along.
            "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
            My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Swift 16 carries 130 yards for Eagles....start of 4th quarter.....Like you all say, who knows how long he will hold up, but so far Philly has robbed the Lions in that trade.
              On the other hand…no way Tampa Bay is still ahead of the Lions in run defense rankings
              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Stafford is not having much fun tonight.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Contract for him too, am I right about that?

We'll see how long he holds up as the season rolls along.
                  I think he was in the last year of his current deal but most likely he just gets one year contracts from here on out

Comment

• Not sure Gibbs was even a big upgrade on Swift apart from availability.​​​​​.

Comment

• Swift is the hot ex girlfriend. They’re always better when they’re gone

year 1 - 521 yards rushing

year 2 - 617 yards rushing

year 3 - 542 yards rushing

I’d have loved for the Lions to have kept him but he wanted out. He’s an exceptional talent but I’ll bet Gibbs has more rushing yards than Swift did in any of his first 3 years in year 1

Gibbs is special, give him time. St Brown is one of the best players in the league and he wasn’t that from game 1. Let’s revisit this in week 8 or 9
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                        Not sure Gibbs was even a big upgrade on Swift apart from availability.​​​​​.
                        Yeah, I mean aside from the most important ability, he's not much better. Noticeable difference sure - but seriously, we could have the 'potential' of something else. If it works out, ya know. I'm not going to make decisions on actual evidence, man! I'm not part of your system!!!!

andy samberg snl GIF
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Swift is running much better in Philly and they have a better line. The Lions could use him as well. It's not like Philly had less depth at RB than Detroit.

Comment

• He’s got gaping holes to run through which masks his flaws which were running away from contact and bouncing outside cos he didn’t like going between the tackles in tight spots.

Comment

• Not really surprised about Swift’s success with the Eagles through 3 games. Yes, some of the holes were extraordinary as they clearly have the best OLine in the NFL. I tried to post a few photos here about that and it wouldn’t go to the server. Maybe someone on Twitter has evidence.

The surprise is Swift has managed to stay healthy. Good for him.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It helps when you have a mobile Qb. Again let’s check back in week 8
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X