• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago should just keep building around Fields. Give him
    tons of time and more weapons.

lol
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This is hilarious...

The Vikings' final offensive play was derailed Sunday when Kirk Cousins couldn't hear coach Kevin O'Connell's playcall and then decided to call a play on his own, which ended in a game-sealing interception for the Chargers.

Though, the Vikings should have just spiked the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by LightninBoy View Post
        This is hilarious...

The Vikings' final offensive play was derailed Sunday when Kirk Cousins couldn't hear coach Kevin O'Connell's playcall and then decided to call a play on his own, which ended in a game-sealing interception for the Chargers.

Though, the Vikings should have just spiked the ball.
        That was nuts. I could believe they didn't spike the damn ball. They wasted one play's worth of time, maybe two
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
          Colts kicker sets a new NFL record with 4 made FGs over 50+ yards in one game.....I'll go out on a limb and say Riley Patterson wont break that record this season.
          Hell, I wouldn't put money on Patterson hitting 4 field goals over 50 all season.

Comment

• The Vikings can eat a bag of dicks.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yeah, fuck the Vikings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                Yeah, fuck the Vikings.
                Sir, you have a well-reasoned argument. And I would like to know how I might subscribe to your newsletter?
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• Yeah! Vuck the Fikings!

Comment

• bearssuck.jpg
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Well... let's just say this game isn't exactly Miami, KC, or Buffalo.

Comment

• After going 11-0 in one score games, the Vikes have lost their last 4 one score games.

I always thought the Bears off-season positivity was extreme wish casting. Fields is to throwing footballs as Javy Baez is to plate discipline.

Comment

• Oh dear... that... didn't look good. Hopefully Garappollo moonlights as Gumby.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Oh dear... that... didn't look good. Hopefully Garappollo moonlights as Gumby.
                            lol
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dude got folded three different ways on a sack, I was mildly surprised he was able to keep playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                                Dude got folded three different ways on a sack, I was mildly surprised he was able to keep playing.
                                Yep. It looked pretty serious when it happened.

On another not, Garoppolo is not a good QB. For someone that has been in the league as long as he has, he sure makes bad decisions. He is like a less mobile Marcu Mariota
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X