• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick a fork in them

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      The Vikings do not suck.
      They do now.
      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I’m loving what I’m seeing tonight. If Minnesota is this bad at stopping the run, I can only imagine what our RB’s will do.

Comment

• Fukking Cousins!
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            OK. Maybe the Vikings do suck.
            It was expected for them to decline somewhat on defense because they did lose some key pieces in the off-season, but apparently it has had a big effect than people thought it would.

Comment

• The Vikings were going to take a step back after their charmed season last year winning all those close games. Even better if they take more steps back.

Comment

• Addison could be a problem. That kid has potential. Justin hasn’t been that good tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Hey this starting RB for the Eagles looks pretty good......Nothing like handing a team that is better than you a good player for next to nothing.
                  Swift was fantastic for us and he’ll be the same for them. The problem wasn’t him being good it’s him always being hurt. Once he starts breaking down it’ll be it for him
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Swift was fantastic for us and he’ll be the same for them. The problem wasn’t him being good it’s him always being hurt. Once he starts breaking down it’ll be it for him
                    Philly is intending to use him as a workhorse but we know that Swift doesn’t have the durability to be that kind of back. If he had more durability to him, he still would be a Lion right now.
                    Last edited by Lionsfan123; September 14, 2023, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

Philly is intending to use him as a workhorse but we know that Swift doesn’t have the durability to be that kind of back. If he had more durability to him, he still would be a Lion right now.
                      Yup
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

image.png
                        I dont remember what his career high is but this has to be close

Comment

• Swift is possessed. 170 yards tonight.
                          3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
                          10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Good for Swift. I‘m glad he’s crushing it against our division rival. F Minny
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Enjoy 0-2 Minny.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Swift taking it against our division rival. Pretty bittersweet. Fuck the Viqueens

Comment

Working...
                                X