• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about luck.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Wait... so that IS a false start? Hunh.

Comment

• Jets win it on a punt return for a TD in OT, 22-16 final.
        "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• What a rollercoaster ride of emotions for Jets fans tonight.

The ESPN commentator guy pointing out this is an asterisk win because of missed clipping lol. These people and their asterisks comments…
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Allen loves to turn the ball over. Someone said their window is closed. I don’t think I agree but they need to get Allen a running game. He makes poor decisions. I saw him late in the game run the ball and not slide which will lead to more turnovers or injuries.

Comment

• I'm taking donations for a Rodger's Get Well Never basket. Either Hallmark poison ivy bouqet or a near mint Rory poo from my collection. Act now, and I'll throw in a Kerby Joseph autographed sippy cup.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• ljg1puyyhxbdjlhhoauw.jpg
                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Oh my f*ck. We didn’t need Erin to go down as we need the Jets to actually be good. If they tank that means GB gets an awesome first round pick from the Jets.

Thank goodness they won
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Screenshot-20230911-212139-Chrome.jpg

Comment

• It’s all in on fuck GB at the moment especially with the star studded QB class.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well the Jets pick will be a 2nd now since Erin won't be taking 70% of the snaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                          Well the Jets pick will be a 2nd now since Erin won't be taking 70% of the snaps.
                          Really!! That’s even better!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• As much as I dislike Erin I wish he didn’t go out like this. If this is his Achilles that’s probably a wrap on a HoF career. I can’t say that I’m surprised at his age.

I wish Stafford would hang them up before something like this happens to him
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                              Well the Jets pick will be a 2nd now since Erin won't be taking 70% of the snaps.
                              And with our luck, the Packers will draft a Hall Of Famer with that pick.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Friend just sent me this link. Look closely and you can see his achilles detach from the foot and snap upwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X