All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    Have the Giants even attempted a pass yet?
    image.png

Comment

• How much does he get paid per season? 40M? 45?

Comment

• Daniel Jones is terrible. Not sure how he’s still around
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hey guise... I don't think Daniel Jones is very good.

Comment

• -19 yards passing at one point in the 2nd quarter ouch

Comment

• In defense of Jones, he is basically running for his life on every snap from the snap, I suppose.

Comment

• Good God, the Giants are awful.

Comment

• Ooooof.

Fire Garbage GIF
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I was told by The King that KT had the athleticism that Hutch didn't have. I can't wait to see him play to show that athleticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      In defense of Jones, he is basically running for his life on every snap from the snap, I suppose.
                      Thats what happens when you give the QB a huge extension...have to cut corners somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Thats what happens when you give the QB a huge extension...have to cut corners somewhere.
                        That's not true with Daniel Jones yet, his cap hit is small right now.

Comment

• Even if your QB is making big scratch, there's a bare minimum level of performance you should expect. The Giants are not providing that right now.

Comment

• The Giants got a lot of good grades for their off-season, but some of their success last year was smoke and mirrors. There might be a regression this year.

The pick 6 wasn't Jones fault and the blocked Fg return wasn't his fault. Neither was the missed field goal. The Giants as a team looks like shit.

Comment

• Plus the Cowboys are loaded on defense.

Comment

• Yes, the Cowboys Defense coached by Dan Quinn is one of the best units in the league. Luckily, Dak doesn’t seem to be that great.

Comment

Working...
                                X