No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely rooting for the Bengals to win it all this year. I was torn between them and Stafford last year.

I do think the Lions would've won a playoff game this year if they had made it with the Vikings or Bucs match-up. Doubtful they beat the 49ers though. The Lions are still missing pieces to be a strong playoff contender but ya never know. Lucky bounces can sometimes swing things. At the end of the year they were probably the 4th best NFC team after the Eagles, 49ers and Cowboys.

Comment

• How about them Cowboys!

Comment

• Sf 32 Dallas 21

SF is a beast

Comment

• Cowboys miss another extra point....Theyll probably offer Badgley 10M a year after these playoffs....

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
            Definitely rooting for the Bengals to win it all this year. I was torn between them and Stafford last year.
            Me too. I'm glad Stafford got his ring but I would have been okay with the Bengals winning it too.
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Let’s go 9ers! No desire to see the cowgirls in the Super Bowl.
              "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
              After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• WTF kind of clock management is this?

Jesus
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 49ers got very lucky there was one second left on the clock.......Dak Prescott turnover machine.....13 INTs in last 9 games
                  Last edited by ghandi; January 22, 2023, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• At this point, the Cowboy's odds would be better going for two after every touchdown. Maher clearly has developed the yips.

Comment

• That was a big FG he made there......If he missed that one, dont bother coming back to the sidelines.

Comment

• Come on Cowboys!

They should be taking as many deep shots as they can, the Niners are jumping everything.

Comment

• The announcer didn't even get touchdown fully out of his mouth and they cut to a commercial
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            Come on Cowboys!

They should be taking as many deep shots as they can, the Niners are jumping everything.
                            Eff the effing Kewboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Eff the effing Kewboys.
                              Correct
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 9ers are like Mr Garvey. They're for real.

What a good QB problem they have.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X