All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Mahomes playing the 2nd half on what could be a high ankle sprain was such an impressive/ gutsy performance.
    Bodes well for the winner of Bengals/ Bills.

Giants vs Eagles. Difficult to say who’s a likable team here. Though Brian Daboll seems cool… so Go Giants perhaps?
    Yeah, Philly fans are the worst so go Giants.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• This game has taught me that the Vikings defense was worse than anything imaginable.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• NY Frauds down 28-0 at half.....They were lucky they got Minnesota in first playoff game. Someone had to win that game.

Comment

• Sorry I'm late on this.

FB_IMG_1674357202755.jpg
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• FB_IMG_1674357189163.jpg
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Definitely makes it feel like the Lions deserved to be in the playoffs when 2 teams we beat soundly earlier this year make it to round 2 of the playoffs and lose in roughly the same fashion as they did to Detroit.
              "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
              After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• This is the first year ever where I saw teams in the playoffs and thought that the Lions were clearly better than and would beat them. I think they were better than probably half of the wild card round teams. If they did make it to the playoffs, I thought they would win a game ( although San Fran would have been a bad matchup). I haven't thought they had a chance in the playoffs since that road loss in Green Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  This is the first year ever where I saw teams in the playoffs and thought that the Lions were clearly better than and would beat them. I think they were better than probably half of the wild card round teams. If they did make it to the playoffs, I thought they would win a game ( although San Fran would have been a bad matchup). I haven't thought they had a chance in the playoffs since that road loss in Green Bay.
                  Same. San Fran wouldn’t have been a good matchup at all but the Lions can play with anybody

besides Carolina in the cold. That shit was a joke
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The 6 teams remaining are probably the best 6 teams in the NFL.....The Lions are knocking on the door though....If Minnesota and the Giants can get close, so can the Lions.

Comment

• Anyone can win today, but I’m thinking chalk. The top 1/2 seeds in each conference should make it. The Bengals and Cowboys have legit shots, though. Pretty awesome final 6 teams right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        This is the first year ever where I saw teams in the playoffs and thought that the Lions were clearly better than and would beat them. I think they were better than probably half of the wild card round teams. If they did make it to the playoffs, I thought they would win a game ( although San Fran would have been a bad matchup). I haven't thought they had a chance in the playoffs since that road loss in Green Bay.
                        I'm amazed at what Sheila Ford Hamp, Chris Speilman, Brad Holmes, John Dorsey, Ray Agnew, and Dan Campbell have put together in just 2 short years.

We have talent bursting through the seams on the roster, and Holmes/Dorsey/Agnew are drafting gems and hidden gems throughout the last 2 NFL Drafts, along with picking up talent through UDFA. Finally, MCDC is really showing himself to be a master motivator and someone that is way smarter than he looks, which is something I have never in my lifetime of over 5 decades ever thought about for any Detroit Lions Head Coach.

The future really looks bright for this organization.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Cinci taking it to Buffalo...Up 2 TDs 1 minute to go in 3rd quarter.

Comment

• Cincinnati with a back up OL owning Buffalo's DL. 3 starter out and another playing injured.. looks like Buffalo is a little soft and invested too much in their DL coming up short..

Comment

• Bengals dominating ! They were screwed with the unfortunate Hamlin incident ( this game should have been on a neutral field just like the AFC championship if Buffalo won this game).
                              Bengals most balanced team in the NFL now.
                              Doninating with 3 starting OL injured.

Comment

• And a snowbowl to boot!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X