Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol same old Viqueens

Comment

• The Vikings can’t get it done in their home playoff game, their flaws got exposed.

Comment

• I knew minny would lose once they went harry high school monochrome with their uniform selection.
        I am sure the old guard Vikings hate that look

Comment

• Check down Kirk strikes again

Comment

• Tear up the Vikes , u can’t win with Cousins. Lions will win their first division title since 1993 ( sad, isn’t it) in 2023.
            they’ve never won the NFC North been waiting 30 years for a division title do it Dan Campbell!

Comment

• Lol, so in the first and last game, the Vikes won by more than one score. All 11 of their other wins were by 1 score. 11-0 in one-score games. And then 0-1 in a one-score game in the playoffs.

With the Hock trade, they thought they were getting a high 3rd and 4th and giving up a low 2nd and 3rd. Our pick that we give to them is the highest possible for a non-playoff team, and now their picks are close to as low as possible for a playoff team.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• FB_IMG_1673832049025.jpg
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Its just a sign of the times and how much mediocrity there is when teams like the Vikings win 13 games.....TJ Hockenson 10 catches 129 yards...yo Brad dont trade in the division next time bro

Comment

• Originally posted by GALion68 View Post
                    The Vikings can’t get it done in their home playoff game, their flaws got exposed.
                    Most Lions fans that follow this Division and the rest of the NFL knew that Minnesota was a house of cards, and would get exposed come Playoff time.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Kirk Cousins is no Matthew Stafford.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Pretty awesome Mr. Hubbard.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• I look forward to the day when the name Stafford never enters another thread.
                          I disagree. Even Couzins could have won with that team. Same scenario, dropped interception, yep, same outcome.
                          And if you don’t agree then it goes against your own narrative that it’s a team game and a QB is just another position on the field.

Comment

• Yep, ther are equal. Hilarious.

Show me. Don't tell me. And all that. Let's see the ring.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

• I'm not sure if wcfwtf is aware but Matthew Stafford led My Rams on 3 come from behind victories in the 4th quarter to be become a legend. In the Super Bowl he had Cooper Kupp and a few PS receivers by the end of the game to complete the victory.

When he was in Detroit, far too many people said Matthew Stafford could never win a playoff game. He made them enjoy four shitburgers last year. He couldn't have been more wrong, but he keeps on digging.

Comment

• But him and Kirk are clones........

Christopher Mcdonald Lol GIF
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X