No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts have taken the lead in 4th quarter.....What a horrible game lol...Colts have fumbled 4 times and have thrown 2 INTs but still lead....THe Texans have fumbled twice and thrown 2 INTs.....

Comment

• Wow, I turned that game off when it was 24-14 Texans. Love to see Davis Mills started throwing picks.

Some favorable results when it comes to draft position so far. Falcons and Panthers win. Maybe the Colts hold on.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Go Baker
        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Houston just got a TD on 4th and 20 after getting 30 yards on 4th and long just earlier. Stupid
          WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• And Houston got a 2 point. Colts are picking higher than Rams. Bah

Comment

• Dolphins win 5 FG thriller 9-6....Jets finish 7-10...Werent they 6-2 at one time?

Comment

• I agree Forsh how stupid is that? Screw over your teams future for a meaningless game? Indy still has 50 seconds left to kick a FG to win

Comment

• 🤣 Dumb Colts.

Rams are winning anyways, so let’s pretend this Colts Texans game doesn’t matter. Fingers crossed.
                  Instead, make fun of Texans fans who are probably sad and frustrated.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The draft pick position doesn't matter, you wasted too much time thinking about it.

Comment

• Only matters if you want a better player. I remember Julius Peppers or Joey Harrington. Ouch

Comment

• Go Rams!

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The draft pick position doesn't matter, you wasted too much time thinking about it.
                        Nah, it matters.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The BEars are now in a prime position....They can get a kings ransom for that first pick since they dont need Bryce.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                            The BEars are now in a prime position....They can get a kings ransom for that first pick since they dont need Bryce.
                            I'd probably take Bryce and try to get some team to bite on Fields for a ransom

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

I'd probably take Bryce and try to get some team to bite on Fields for a ransom
                              Thats an interesting thought too

Comment

• Theres only 1 6 win team (Raiders) so it looks like the most the Lions will drop is 1 spot if the Rams win..>The Cards and Broncos can still end up with 5 wins but that is unlikely.

Comment

Working...
                                X