Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They did review it and said it stood.

Comment

• Wow, I missed the review, but I’m surprised they ruled that a fumble.
      "Well, that wasn't pretty, but it was beautiful,'' Lions coach Jim Schwartz said.
      After Lions 7-3 win over GB

Comment

• It seemed like the review lasted 10 seconds. So it's understandable why you may have missed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Wth is this? 😆

Ring around the Rosie?
          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Good wins by the Jags last night. They are playing good football and are going to be a tough out in the playoffs.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• A win is a win, but Titans were rolling out half a practice squad team last night. Vrabel sort of shit the bed by letting Dobbs drop back so much when they had the lead in the 4th. The field position was tough, but better to rely on the record breaking punter and a defense that had held up all night. The holding call on that big Henry run was a killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                A win is a win, but Titans were rolling out half a practice squad team last night. Vrabel sort of shit the bed by letting Dobbs drop back so much when they had the lead in the 4th. The field position was tough, but better to rely on the record breaking punter and a defense that had held up all night. The holding call on that big Henry run was a killer.
                Yeah, you have to kind of feel a bit for Tennessee. The injuries ruined a good season.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Yeah, you have to kind of feel a bit for Tennessee. The injuries ruined a good season.
                  The Titans crashed and burned the last 7 games of the season, with firing their General Manager Jon Robinson, and ending the season with a 7-game losing streak and losing the AFC South Division Title to the Jacksonville Jaguars and being knocked out of the NFL Playoffs in the process.

And I thought the 2013 Detroit Lions season was bad, when we went from 6-3 and leading the NFC North to 7-9 and out of the playoffs.

What the Titans did was much worse.
                  "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Interesting to see how Tennessee moves forward. Vrabel is a quality HC. Big moves ahead when it comes to GM and QB.

Ready to witness this Texans vs Colts tanking spectacle in the early games slot. Reminiscent of that South Park episode when the baseball teams tried to lose on purpose. Not saying the teams will try to lose, but the fan bases want to.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Once again, another team with major QB issues...Tannehill is hurt too often and they had no reliable backup....their defense is OK but not good enough to win without a decent QB.

Comment

• Lmao the Texans vs Colts.
                        Of course the Texans are flexing their muscles in this game. Bears fans are probably super pumped … closing in on the #1 overall pick.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Texans already up 10-0....I figured they win because the Colts losing hurts the Rams pick.....

Comment

• Davis Mills Vs Sam Ehlinger.....Any further questions on whether these two teams are taking QBs with their top 5 picks?

Comment

• Holy shit. Jeff Saturday + Sam Ehlinger is a masterclass of stupidity and god awfulness.
                              Going to need some more Texans turnovers or that game is over. I would feel sick if a Texans fan. Choking away Bryce Young,
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They would still have a shot at him....Just going to cost them a significant amount to trade up to 1 with Bears......

Comment

Working...
                                X