All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints took down Philadelphia, 20-10.

So they have to beat the Giants next week to clinch the division, and maybe a #1 seed in the NFC and a 'Bye.
    "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Doesn't look like the Jets are gonna help us early on. Seattle gouges them for an EZ touchdown in four plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Doesn't look like the Jets are gonna help us early on. Seattle gouges them for an EZ touchdown in four plays.
        And the Jets' fan have the nerve to not take us seriously.

They need to take care of their own team and not diss ours.
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

And the Jets' fan have the nerve to not take us seriously.

They need to take care of their own team and not diss ours.
          Thats just how they are.....dont forget alot of these are Yankees fans.....entitled

Comment

• Jets just went about 40 or 50 yards in two plays. Don't give up hope
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Miami loses again....after the great start they had this season, can you imagine them not making the playoffs?

Comment

• I'm going to turn this off and come back to it much later.
                Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post

Thats just how they are.....dont forget alot of these are Yankees fans.....entitled
                  And they're also tend to be Rangers (hockey) and Knicks (basketball) fans, a sorry bunch of entitled snobs, especially since the Rangers, Knicks, and Jets haven't been relevant for decades, outside of the year the Rangers won the Stanley Cup back in the early 1990s.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• White throws a pick in the red zone. Yep. Seattle's probably gonna win this going away.

THANKS, JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                      Miami loses again....after the great start they had this season, can you imagine them not making the playoffs?
                      After firing the previous coach, who is now suing them and the NFL, it's karma.

I just wish that we had won our game vs them, and the 1st Vikings game and the Seattle game.

If we had won 2 of those games, we would be in the Playoffs right now.
                      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Damn it, K9, can you suck for just ONE game?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          Damn it, K9, can you suck for just ONE game?
                          Who's K9???

My friend Ken L

Comment

• Kenneth Walker III. He embraced the moniker "K9" while at Michigan State.

Comment

• Kenneth Walker. Jersey #9. Heisman snub from 2021.

I don’t even know what game to watch. So many meaningful games to us on right now.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Kenneth Walker. Jersey #9. Heisman snub from 2021.

I don’t even know what game to watch. So many meaningful games to us on right now.
                                I would flip between the Jets/Seahawks game and the Vikings/Packers game, and then stay on the game that is more important at that time.
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X