No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baker is looking awfully good tonight.

Maybe Florio is right

Comment

• I think a few of us cringed when we saw the Rams got him.....That was about the only thing that could scrrew over that pick and here we are.......

Comment

• Perhaps McVay is a good coach.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Okay, I can get being bummed about yesterday... but do you honestly believe this Rams team is winning out? Really?
          Of course not but it isn't impossible

Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          RELAX.
          I am relaxed, oh master of arguing, I'm just musing about the possibility.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Russell wilson has almost as many INTs and tiems sacked as completions....3 INT, 5 sacked 9 completions

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Russell wilson has almost as many INTs and tiems sacked as completions....3 INT, 5 sacked 9 completions
              Seattle is making out like a bandit with their trade with Denver.
              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

Seattle is making out like a bandit with their trade with Denver.
                Seattle may have to draft a QB....Geno Smith has not been good for a few weeks now

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Russell wilson has almost as many INTs and tiems sacked as completions....3 INT, 5 sacked 9 completions
                  Why did they bet the farm on Russell Wilson?
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• LOL they are giving the end of the game credits with 11 minutes to go. What a pathetic game.

Comment

• I never seen three ints in a game where the receiver was nowhere near the ball. Good job Tua! Russell Wilson was nearly as bad.

Comment

• LA Rams 51, Denver 14.

What a beatdown by one bad team over another.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

• FB_IMG_1672014600219.jpg
                          Last edited by -Deborah-; December 26, 2022, 11:25 AM.
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

He’s still better than Goff
                            LOL No. He is not.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I know all the Goff apologists want me to ignore his bad games and only pay attention to the good….but it doesn’t work that way.

And I think maybe you’re using “LOL” a bit inappropriately…if you think Goff is miles ahead of Tua, you need your eyes checked.

Comment

• 321949150_669420611575957_4202353694383953542_n.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X