No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33-0 lead at half...Is that the worst loss in NFL history?

Comment

• That was embarrassing for both teams.
      3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
      10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Should fire Saturday and hire whoever is the Colts play by play guy after that debacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
          33-0 lead at half...Is that the worst loss in NFL history?
          I think the Bills comeback in the playoffs vs the Oilers is the record. Down 35-0 and won 38-35.

Edit: Nope, I’ve been corrected below!
          Last edited by Sanders Fan; December 17, 2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• I would tell Saturday and Ryan dont bother getting on the team flight back

Comment

• 33 point comeback is biggest in NFL history. Bills were down 35-3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                33 point comeback is biggest in NFL history. Bills were down 35-3.
                Yeah you are right. Wow.

Comment

• Last week was arguably the stupidest comeback of all time. or at least this season. (Rams vs Raiders)
                  This week was the biggest comeback of all time. (Colts vs Vikings)

I need to stop caring about these games. Just root for the Lions… that’s what matters.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• We have been so spoiled over the last 6 weeks that we had to get our fix of rooting for a shitty football team by rooting for the Colts to beat the Vikings today.
                    Ha!

That felt like the last 25 years of Lion fandom.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanders Fan View Post

I think the Bills comeback in the playoffs vs the Oilers is the record. Down 35-0 and won 38-35.

Edit: Nope, I’ve been corrected below!
                      I remember watching that game.
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I think a Miami win tonight would be beneficial. They would be playing for the playoffs when they play the Packers.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’m telling you guys if we somehow lose to the Jets and have to beat Green Bay in Lambo the last week in order to make the playoffs you know what’s gonna happen and as long time Lions fan it’s a freaking nightmare isn’t it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                            I’m telling you guys if we somehow lose to the Jets and have to beat Green Bay in Lambo the last week in order to make the playoffs you know what’s gonna happen and as long time Lions fan it’s a freaking nightmare isn’t it!
                            Yep. We're all feeling it.

Comment

• Hey Josh, you're going to want to try to keep ahold of that brown oval thingee.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Matt Ryan up 28-3 💀
                                Matt Ryan up 33-0 😱
                                "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                                Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

Working...
                                X