No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the Colts can't just play clock control. Now they have to take some shots, because they have to get some first downs.

Comment

• Huge first down
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good Lord, Colts.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Did the Vikings just get screwed again?

Comment

• Good teams overcome the refs.

We're about to see just how good the Vikings really are.

Comment

• Jeff Saturday isnt exactly making a good case for next head coach

Comment

• Top tier TEs catch that ball

Comment

• Why would the Vikings even entertain a FG in this situation, Nate?

Comment

• The Colts hold for now, but Vikings still ahve all 3 timeouts left.

Comment

• Colts need a couple first downs

Comment

• Thing is guys... this game still isn't over. Two minute warning and the Vikings still have all three timeouts.

Now, because of the field position, burning the Vikes TOs is more important than anything.

Comment

• Go for it and ice the game.

Comment

• Would have liked better results on first and second down. If you pass on third, it needs to be a high percentage play that keeps the receiver in bounds.

Comment

• Why did they blow that dead?

Should have been a first down

Comment

• I don't know how you overrule that call on the field, especially if the play was whistled dead before that second effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X