No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s quiet possible the Giants and Commanders both go 1-3 to end the season. That would be great.
    3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
    10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• I always remember an answer Jim Leyland would say
      If were good enough to win, we’ll win.
      He also said it’s not who you play but when you play them

Comment

• He also looked like he smoked a lot in his lifetime
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The Colts are putting it on the Vikes right now. It's pretty early but they are up 17-0.

Could the Vikes have a late season collapse...

Could the Lions...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So if the Vikings lose out and the Lions win out… Lions win the NFC North, right? Someone might need to double check me. Division tiebreaker of conference record.

17-0 Colts.
              Colts about to score again. Long ways to go considering those classic blown leads in the NFL this season.

Colts winning would provide additional cushion for that Rams pick.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yes, if the Lions were to win out and the Vikings were to lose out, Detroit would win the division.

If any team other than the Lions are capable of such a humiliating collapse, it's the Vikings.
                Last edited by chemiclord; December 17, 2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                  Yes, if the Lions were to win out and the Vikings were to lose out, Detroit would win the division.

If any team other than the Lions are capable of such a humiliating collapse, it's the Vikings.
                  Let the humiliating collapse begin.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Jerry Seinfeld Seriously GIF
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Well, if it's any consolation, refs suck regardless of what game they are calling.

Vikings straight up robbed of a TD on what should have been a fumble.

Comment

• Jefferson down

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Holy shit!

The Colts are kicking that ass

Comment

• PICK SIX! 30-0 Colts!

I'll give the Vikings this. When they blow a game... God damn do they blow it spectacularly.

Comment

• SKOL, Bitches. Ha!

Comment

• That should be an incomplete pass

Comment

Working...
                                X