Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes sense to me…rooting for GB because it makes the draft pick stronger

Comment

• Yes, go 49ers! I’m feeling scarred from last TNF, so probably won’t watch. Hope to check the scoreboard at 11pm tonight and see a 49ers win. The Seahawks run defense is so embarrassingly bad. Run it all over them, 49ers!
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Let's gooooooooo!

9rs up 7-0
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Getting quite a bit of buffering. Anyone else?
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Reboot your router... ;)
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 14-3 Nice!

BTW, I really like that Geno Smith has played well. I hope he plays well tonight in a loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Reboot your router... ;)
                Wiggle it a little, try wrapping tin foil around the antenna and stand facing west with your arm in the air.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It seems to have cleared up you unhelpful ones.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Angry Excuse Me GIF by Jin
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• You're welcome

Comment

• Looking good so far.

I think if the Lions played the Seahawks now, they would beat them easily

Comment

• Way to go rookie.

Comment

• Good job, 49ers.
                            Seahawks are free falling. With the Chiefs up next for them…. Ruh roh.

Who are we rooting for in Giants vs Commanders? Giants, right?

Giants remaining schedule is:
                            at Commanders, at Vikings, vs Colts, at Eagles

Commanders remaining schedule is:
                            vs Giants, at 49ers, vs Browns, vs Cowboys

I’m pretty sure the Eagles will rest their starters in that Giants vs Eagles game. Could count that as a Giants win. Therefore, I think the Commanders have the toughest schedule.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ok the Seahawks lost....nice...a lions win sunday and they are even with them though they have the tiebreaker...Like others have said, too bad the Lions didnt play them now.

Comment

• Detroit has to take care of business Sunday afternoon against a very tough New York Jets defense on the road, in outdoor/cold weather.

Win that game, and the possibility of running the table the rest of the Lions' schedule (Carolina on the road Xmas Eve, Chicago at home, Green Bay on the road) is very possible.
                                "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                                My friend Ken L

Comment

Working...
                                X