No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks as if I buried Tom Brady too soon.

Wow! What a comeback.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Was the pass interference call legit? That pretty much put them back in the game

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
        Was the pass interference call legit? That pretty much put them back in the game
        I thought so. I thought he was going to catch it
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Predictable.
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Allen is one and done. The Saints are a horribly coached team.

Comment

• Add New Orleans to the list of teams near the top of the draft that need a QB

Comment

• They sent their pick to Philly…cuz Philly needs a top 5 pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                  They sent their pick to Philly…cuz Philly needs a top 5 pick
                  I was thinking about them, that made me think about the Rams, which all of sudden it occured to me that Denver did the same. So I looked at the current projected draft order. 3 of the top 5 picks are picks traded away.

Of the top 5 picks only Houston pretty much has to grab a QB. If we decide we want to draft a QB we shouldn't have any competition for QB2. If we were worried we could probably move up to #2 without giving up the farm.

Obviously this all depends on the status quo staying the same. Just thought it was pretty interesting.

Comment

• It's also a sign to GMs to be careful about trading future firsts...You have no idea where your team will be next year, more or less a couple years down the road.....Who would have thought the Rams would be one of the worst teams in the league after winning the super bowl last year? They have lost 6 in a row and are a -79 point differential, worst in the NFC.

Comment

• Flags fly forever, but you shouldn't temp fate by wearing a Fuck Dem Picks shirt to the parade. You are tempting the fates with that move.

Comment

• And they set records two years in a row.

This year is the futile record for returning champs. No champ did less to protect their crown.

So you true LARammers got that going for ya

happy nicki minaj GIF
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Yeah but they are.loved in LA, the Raiders are on their second city in 20 years.

Comment

• I wasn't a Rams fan anymore than I was a Patriots fan. I watched for Stafford just like I watched for Brady.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Yeah but they are.loved in LA, the Raiders are on their second city in 20 years.
                              St Louis on line 1
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

St Louis on line 1
                                HA!
                                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X