No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Bosa and 9ers shut down the Dolphins. Bosa with 3 sacks, making a case along with Micah Parsons for DPOY.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKLionsfan View Post
      I would’ve preferred Seahawks lose, it improves Detroit’s playoff chances.
      We had them in our place earlier this year, and scored over 40 points on them, and still lost the game.

If we miss the playoffs by a game or two, blowing the Seattle game and blowing a 4th quarter lead in the first Minnesota game will probably come back to bite us.
      "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Cowboys have 8 wins, and the Giants, Ders, and the Seahawks all have 7......Only 3 get in as wild cards....It would pretty much take a miracle for the Lions to squeeze in......ALso I imagine the Seahawks and Cowboys have the tiebreaker over the Lions, and the tie today with the Giants and Ders probably didnt help matters.

Comment

• Every game for the rest of the season is a playoff game for the Lions.

Win out and they are 10-7, which BTW, if not probable is entirely possible.

Is that enough to get them in? Who the fuck knows?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Too bad they don't play the Jags again, that team stunk.

Comment

• Terrible day for the AFC South. Very stinky teams… especially the Texans overall.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dallas lead 21-19 after 3 quarters....then scored 33 points in the 4th quarter......what a mess the Colts are now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  It’s like McVay finally tries hard coaching this team with Stafford out. Cleverly designed offense that has allowed the Rams to be in this.
                  I was thinking the same thing. They haven’t been able to run the ball all year then suddenly they have new movement / motion picking up TDs and chunk plays.

And of course running down the sidelines trying to get camera time. It was one game, he’ll lose interest
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                    Dallas lead 21-19 after 3 quarters....then scored 33 points in the 4th quarter......what a mess the Colts are now.
                    They should've tried really hard to get Matt Stafford last year when he was on the trading block.

The Colts have just about everything needed for a football team, except at quarterback.

The QBs that they've trotted out there since Andrew Luck retired suddenly a few seasons back (on 8-24-2019) are all past their prime, and their play shows it.
                    My friend Ken L

Comment

• Justin Fields had the highest QBR for the week despite having no TDs and 2 INTs? His regular rating was only 75.7 but his QBR was 90.6? I guess I have neve rreally understood this newer rating system that they started using a few years ago.....Also the Bears scored only 3 points the entire second half...How is that the best QB for the week?

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

They should've tried really hard to get Matt Stafford last year when he was on the trading block.

The Colts have just about everything needed for a football team, except at quarterback.

The QBs that they've trotted out there since Andrew Luck retired suddenly a few seasons back (on 8-24-2019) are all past their prime, and their play shows it.
                        Uh, no. No they don't. Have you seen their WRs? From top to bottom, not very impressive at all.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Uh, no. No they don't. Have you seen their WRs? From top to bottom, not very impressive at all.
                          No, I haven't watched the Colts at all this year, and only listened to the rout last night online.

I'm just saying that the Colts really suck at QB since Andrew Luck retired suddenly, and that they're screwed until they can solve their problems with quarterback.

I'm surprised that their GM is still around. He hasn't exactly done a good job of finding a QB for their team.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Tom Brady looks bad. Not as bad as Matt Ryan, but bad. He should have stayed retired.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tampa was down 16-3 but got a 44 yard PI in the end zone and made it 16-10...They now have the ball at NO 6 with 10 seconds to go

Comment

• And with 3 seconds to go Tampa just needs the XP to win the game.....3 points the first 57 minutes, 14 the last 3,,,,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X