• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Dallas, like Chicago, was up 2 TDs in the 4th quarter and lost also
    194 -0 now 194- 1

Comment

• If you watched the Rams game Cooper Kupp looked like he went out with a serious injury.
      I’m gonna root for the Lions to keep rebuilding and get seven or eight wins and let the Rams first round pick be the usual lions pick.

Comment

• I'm hoping for a late season surge from My Rams to sneak into the playoffs, but you can't have John Wolford at QB. How McVay thought that dude was better than Jared Goff is a great mystery.

Comment

• Donald retiring now is basically a given now right? That's 24.5m and 19.5m in dead cap the next two years with a June 1st cut.

Comment

• Eagles at Colts next week.

If Jeff Saturday’s Colts knock off the (likely) undefeated Eagles, that will sure break the sports section of the internet. Hope it happens!
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Saturday got alot of flack for getting that interim job...was nice to see him get a win today

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Eagles at Colts next week.

If Jeff Saturday’s Colts knock off the (likely) undefeated Eagles, that will sure break the sports section of the internet. Hope it happens!
                Saturday's win in his first game over Josh McDaniel proves it is better to have no coaching expereince than to hire someone who coached under Bill Bellicheck

Comment

• Ha!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Yeah, their QB is shyte
                    The current one? Yes Wofford stinks
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post

Saturday's win in his first game over Josh McDaniel proves it is better to have no coaching expereince than to hire someone who coached under Bill Bellicheck
                      I stole that and put it on Facebook
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• it pure gold
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

I stole that and put it on Facebook
                          That's me you are talking to on Facebook DanO
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• We bitched about the prime-time games, but there is a good one going on between Philly and Washington tonight.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              We bitched about the prime-time games, but there is a good one going on between Philly and Washington tonight.
                              It was a good game and the right team won.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Anyone else think the Raiders are tanking?

Playoff team a year ago and now can’t find their ass with both hands….I look at that contract they signed Carr to (not designed to keep him past this year) and a recently relocated franchise in search of a franchise QB, it’s a short walk to “business decision” here.

My thinking is that McDaniels agreed to do for his owner what Flores would not do for his.

Comment

Working...
                                X