All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    LA has a tough remaining schedule and they’re terrible. Stafford is getting absolutely pummelled. He won’t make the full year and that LAR pick will be top 10.
    Cardinals vs Rams is a big one next week. If the Rams lose that one, I will start to think that 1st RD pick could be in the top 5. Rams have won 3 straight games vs the Cardinals … not getting my hopes up.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I just can’t understand how Stafford can never have a running game. What the hell is up with that. Imagine him behind our OL. Cooper Kupp is really awesome but he’s getting destroyed dropping back. I thought Vita Vea killed him at one point yesterday
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mediocre or bad OLines in Detroit. Very mixed and unreliable production from RBs here too. Injuries being a big factor. Remember how we used to be mad at our OLine production despite all of the resources spent on the unit? It’s been much better under Campbell for a change… specifically since Decker came back from injury last season.

The 2022 Rams OLine is the worst of all for Stafford. Combination of little resources spent on the unit and so many injuries. Andrew Whitworth retirement hurt big time.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Watched the Chiefs and Titans last night. I have to say that Chiefs fatigue has set in. Fuck those fucking fucks.

Good Lord, Tirico and Collinsworth luvs them sum Chiefs.

The main topic of conversation was how great the Chiefs are and how in the world could lowley Tennessee hang with the all powerful, Mahommes led, unstoppable juggernaut, and greatest team of all time?

For the record, unlike many, I like Chris Collinsworth, but man. The Chief love last night was unbearable.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• As much as I hate to admit it, MaHomes and Co are pretty damned awesome.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
              Mediocre or bad OLines in Detroit. Very mixed and unreliable production from RBs here too. Injuries being a big factor. Remember how we used to be mad at our OLine production despite all of the resources spent on the unit? It’s been much better under Campbell for a change… specifically since Decker came back from injury last season.

The 2022 Rams OLine is the worst of all for Stafford. Combination of little resources spent on the unit and so many injuries. Andrew Whitworth retirement hurt big time.
              I actually give Quinn the credit for our OL. Decker, Jackson and Ragnow were his
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Watched the Chiefs and Titans last night. I have to say that Chiefs fatigue has set in. Fuck those fucking fucks.

Good Lord, Tirico and Collinsworth luvs them sum Chiefs.

The main topic of conversation was how great the Chiefs are and how in the world could lowley Tennessee hang with the all powerful, Mahommes led, unstoppable juggernaut, and greatest team of all time?

For the record, unlike many, I like Chris Collinsworth, but man. The Chief love last night was unbearable.
                I can’t stand him. He’s so cheesy and just feasts on the behinds of certain prominent QB’s.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

I actually give Quinn the credit for our OL. Decker, Jackson and Ragnow were his
                  + Evan Brown and Hank Fraley too.

90%+ of Lions fans would have drafted Penei Sewell with that 7th overall pick in 2021. Including me.

Point being. Yes, Brad Holmes didn’t have to do much of anything for this Lions OLine.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

+ Evan Brown and Hank Fraley too.

90%+ of Lions fans would have drafted Penei Sewell with that 7th overall pick in 2021. Including me.

Point being. Yes, Brad Holmes didn’t have to do much of anything for this Lions OLine.
                    Evan Brown has been a sneaky good move and Fraley is underrated. It’s the one thing Quinn did right.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Slow down…Justin Fields was still on the board at that point and there were a lot of fans banging the table for that kid

Comment

• Frank Reich fired today as Colts coach....They were abysmal in NE also.....Justin Fields is turning into a very good QB....I think the Bears originally just wanted him to be a pocket passer, but his strength is running the ball and making plays with his feet....He had a 61 yard TD run yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post

Slow down…Justin Fields was still on the board at that point and there were a lot of fans banging the table for that kid
                          I’d have taken Fields all day. Will be coming into year 3 still no closer to fixing the QB situation. I’d take a franchise QB over a franchise tackle.

Comment

• Fields has had a few good games, but slow the fuck down. He tore up the same D the Lions made mincemeat of for a half. The Bears are currently 3-6.

It's much, much better that they are now letting him run and not forcing him to be a pure pocket passer. But there is a reason why they wanted him to be a pocket passer, those guys win Super Bowls. Eventually the running quarterbacks need to deliver from the pocket or they are washed at age 30.

So last two games, much better from Fields, but no need to extrapolate future domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Fields has had a few good games, but slow the fuck down. He tore up the same D the Lions made mincemeat of for a half. The Bears are currently 3-6.

It's much, much better that they are now letting him run and not forcing him to be a pure pocket passer. But there is a reason why they wanted him to be a pocket passer, those guys win Super Bowls. Eventually the running quarterbacks need to deliver from the pocket or they are washed at age 30.

So last two games, much better from Fields, but no need to extrapolate future domination.
                              Legacy thinking imo. Most young QB’s can shift a bit. Mahomes hasn’t done too badly while running all over the place. Having a 6 foot 3 guy who is the fastest guy on the field AND has an arm is a hazard to defend. He looked like a prototypical modern QB to me. He’s in a shit situation in Chicago with a horrible O line and JAG level receivers. A really good OC and at least average O Line would’ve made him look better than he’s put on tape.

Comment

• No not legacy thinking, just look at Super Bowl winning quarterbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X