• Show
Clear All

• Indeed

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

So are the Pistons.
      lol
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I've definitely had issues with the Bally app but not unsynced audio. My issue for a couple wings games it was crashing multiple times

Comment

• Brady just made a laser throw to Evans. I can't believe what a nice ball that was. He's def still got it
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Brady just made a laser throw to Evans. I can't believe what a nice ball that was. He's def still got it
            he doesn't have Giselle
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Stafford just made a laser throw to Cupp. I can believe what a nice ball that was, though.

Comment

• LA and Tampa are shit shows. Both teams are a shell of what they were supposed to be. Neither team can run the ball and protection is garbage. I still think the Lions end up with a better record than LA.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Both teams lost core players from their offensive lines this year. It has definitely had a massive impact.

Comment

• Comment

• He had a pretty good first day here too.

Comment

• This Kenneth Walker III dude in Seattle might be pretty good, guise.

Comment

• The Lions should have drafted him.

Comment

• Did Brandon Powell let that punt land 1MM short of the end zone and there isn't a touchback.

Damn that Tampa Punter has a leg, 74 yards and this one had to be long as hell too
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              LA and Tampa are shit shows. Both teams are a shell of what they were supposed to be. Neither team can run the ball and protection is garbage. I still think the Lions end up with a better record than LA.
                              I was just going to say the same thing. They are both bad teams.

The Lions won't have a better record than LA, though.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• How many times this season do you think Brady and/or Rodgers has asked themselves, "Why am I still here?"

I ask because Brady kinda had that look as Miller let a gimme touchdown pass doink off his face mask.

Comment

Working...
                                X