All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    If you missed the call from Ken Walker's run from Sunday this is pretty good:

That’s a helluva run. He’s going to do well in Seattle.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• This lady must be a Walverine fan

Comment

• You know how hard core them LA fans are...

Oh right. Rams fan
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Din Din Waiting GIF by Nickelodeon
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• You are so out of it at your advanced age, you can't even identify a Charger jersey.

Comment

You are so out of it at your advanced age, you can't even identify a Charger jersey.
              I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

You are old man, try to keep up. YOU don't realize how really hardcore NFL LA people are at games because you're a soft RAMs fan. Maybe I should have written it in stone Fred Flintstone.

Comment

• Tom Brady reminds me of Dan Marino at the end of his career. He can still play, but not to the level that he is used to. He sees everything, but the team around him does not. He's frustrated and yelling at players on the sideline. He should have stayed retired.

I think AAron Rodgers is pretty close to being in the same position.

It's kind of sad in both cases (maybe because it makes me feel old?) . Whether you like them or not, they were as good as any we have seen or will see in our lifetimes.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, Favre was good too. And he's an asshole too.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Imagine it is nice having a kicker. It's weird being a Lions fan, and having kicker issues. Two guys were gold for like decades. And here we are.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Brady had a great career but he has had it great with all the talent and never had to face the shit of being on a bad team. Same with Rodgers. Sore losers who didn't experience losing all that much, but when they did they like to blame everyone else. It makes me appreciate the grace Stafford handled the physical punishment and the years of dealing with a shit franchise with grace. It's no wonder there was a torrent of former teammates ecstatic when he won the Super Bowl last year.

Comment

• You can't win with that guy.
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

It's no wonder there was a torrent of former teammates ecstatic when he won the Super Bowl last year.
                          And fans. Unusual after a player leaves. They be all like.....

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Another snooze of a TNF game. Is this one of the worst NFL seasons in recent memory? Is this parity? As a Lions fan, I’m used to this, but not from the other teams on a constant basis. Football has been BAD this year and unwatchable in many cases. Does anyone else feel this way?

I don’t recall ever flipping the channel more than this season. Just a brutal year in terms of shit play and bad product.

Comment

• That was an exciting ending I thought.

It might be you dude.

** edit **

Honestly, though... I'm missing most of games I 'watch' lately cuz I'm on the computer and pay a lot less attention mostly. My interest is down I guess. I think that's a change in me more than in the game. Apathy... embrace it. I am a reformed slappy. After Quintricia I have become like the most senior posters / fans on this forum, maybe.

And get off my lawn!
                              Last edited by dpatnod; October 27, 2022, 10:37 PM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                                Imagine it is nice having a kicker. It's weird being a Lions fan, and having kicker issues. Two guys were gold for like decades. And here we are.
                                Again, no franchise memory. Any of us would have told them we've always kept good kickers. But this bunch has shunned any of that so it's like year 2 of the franchise. Maybe even year 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X