No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lions couldn't score a single point against this defense.

Comment

• No urgency at all.
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        I regret making fun of the Bears during the offseason. They are finding ways to play well despite roster holes. Made up for with quality coaching perhaps? Similar to the Giants.

Bears are going to be 3-4. Lions are 1-5. Not a good look.
        I saw several predictions before the season that had the Bears winning less games than the Lions.....They always seem to be a little better than people think even with a mediocre roster.

Comment

• Forty Burger?
          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Just saw that Mac Jones started and was benched! It might just be Zappe's job now.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              The Lions couldn't score a single point against this defense.
              😡

Of course the Bears get their offense in gear against them. No acrobatic interceptions or fumbles returned for TD’s to start with.

Comment

• I didn't see the game but in looking at the box score it looks like the Bears listened to Fitzmagic, more Fields runs and deep passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I didn't see the game but in looking at the box score it looks like the Bears listened to Fitzmagic, more Fields runs and deep passes.
                  Yep. The got him out of the pocket and had some designed runs. He was able to use his athletic talents and it made a huge difference. He played really well. If this continues, he is going to destroy the Lions.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Most of these younger QBs relied on their legs in college...I guess NFL teams are so worried about the QB getting hurt that they take away what several of them do best, or at least the threat of it....One of these days the Jags will figure that out with Trevor Lawrence.

Comment

• Eventually you have to deliver from the pocket. You can list quite a few mediocre pocket quarterbacks who have won super bowls, the list of running quarterbacks who have won super bowls are short if there is a list at all.

But if you drafted Fields you have to get him running.

Comment

• It was the best NFL performance that I’ve seen from Fields. Several quality throws… some of which came when he was out of the pocket. A few smartly designed QB runs similar to what the Ravens do with Lamar. Mixed in with Fields scrambling to pick up rushing yards because the Patriots didn’t spy him until the middle of the 3rd quarter. Burnt because the Patriots defense had man coverage called.

I would note Fields’ scrambling ability for when they play the Lions. I think there was a Kelvin Sheppard quote that he is anti-QB spy. Yeah… have fun doing that if it’s a strategy vs the Bears. We all witnessed the Eagles vs Lions game….. Jalen Hurts….
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If you missed the call from Ken Walker's run from Sunday this is pretty good:

Comment

• Is that guy talking about Bill Brasky?

Comment

• Fields is such a strange watch. Off the chart athlete, big arm, when he just can get out of his own way it looks amazing. But he's about the most skittish QB in the pocket (maybe PTSD from all the sacks), the processing speed can be agonizing to watch, and he often looks to be carefully aiming throws instead of just throwing in rhythm. It's a very weird combination.

Comment

• Fields still has the Lions twice, that should boost the numbers quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X