No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The older QBs arent looking so good this year.....Rodgers, Brady, Ryan, R Wilson

Comment

• I thought the Chargers would be better. I was pretty high on Herbert but since Lombardi became his OC, it almost seems like he’s lost that “it factor” he had as a rookie.

Comment

• Bailey Zappe > Mac Jones. Confirmed.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• That electrified the crowd.

Maybe Jones will be available next year.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Bailey Zappe > Mac Jones. Confirmed.
            Seems like it.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Belichick pulled the trigger a lot quicker than I thought he would
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is an entertaining football game.

Comment

• You can't trust Alabama quarterbacks to be an NFL qb, but you can trust Hilltoppers to run an NFL team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    This is an entertaining football game.
                    Agree. A lot more action than anticipated. Then mix in the Mac Jones vs Bailey Zappe drama narrative.

Pleasant surprise considering it’s Bears vs Patriots.

I think watching a ton of Broncos (the prime time team) and Lions this year has reshaped my expectations of a good football game.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They have the high ground. It's very important.

Comment

• Belichick says they'll both play in the second half. Jones is going to get boo'd out of the stadium

Comment

• Starting to think this rocket surgeon guy is a dumbass.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Fields Playing the best game of his career

Comment

• Patriots getting embarrased.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• I regret making fun of the Bears during the offseason. They are finding ways to play well despite roster holes. Made up for with quality coaching perhaps? Similar to the Giants.

Bears are going to be 3-4. Lions are 1-5. Not a good look.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X