No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This parity shit is brutal in these primetime games. All these teams have overpaid QB, just like the NBA with their overpaid “stars.” This has been a brutal NFL season in terms of quality football. Lots of pure shit.

Comment

• Russell was cooked last year. He’s old, slow, and inaccurate.

Reminds me of when Steve McNair fell off a cliff. Nobody makes the McNair comparison with Russ, but both guys just dove off a cliff when the AA and running ability went away.

Comment

• Broncos Country,.let's ride

Comment

• All of a sudden they have Russ, Gordon, and Latavious Murray. Puke garbage. What a shit show.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Russell was cooked last year. He’s old, slow, and inaccurate.

Reminds me of when Steve McNair fell off a cliff. Nobody makes the McNair comparison with Russ, but both guys just dove off a cliff when the AA and running ability went away.
            What is AA?
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Athletic ability

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                Chargers surviving because they have an actual NFL kicker.
                With a Quad injury, so what do they do? Do they just start going for it on 4th downs? No. They get closer so his kicks are easier and within his distance. Quick! Send a Raven to DC to let him know that it is possible.
                Dumb Ass GIF by Law Office of Robert Eckard
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

This parity shit is brutal in these primetime games. All these teams have overpaid QB, just like the NBA with their overpaid “stars.” This has been a brutal NFL season in terms of quality football. Lots of pure shit.
                  I've seen alot of bad football this year....Kyler Murray and Russell Wilson got massive deals and both have stunk.....Does anyone consider the Jets and Giants as good football teams? They were picking near the Lions in this draft.

Comment

• In my mind the NFL is always on a see-saw between good offense and good defense. There are a few factors but it ultimately comes down to quarterback play. There are simply not enough good quarterbacks and as the game evolves, the quarterbacks become more important. It's why the majority of the rule changes favor the offenses. The defenses are always getting better.

Comment

• What a sack!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Thank you, take a look at the other part

Comment

• Kayvon is looking fantastic, btw. I always wanted that guy. He’s a freak.

Comment

Kayvon is looking fantastic, btw. I always wanted that guy. He’s a freak.
                            I wasnt sure on him...i was expecting much better numbers last year...Add in that he would be going to the Lions defense, and he probably has as much impact here as Aidan has.

Comment

• He was hurt, so he’s started slow. He’s been making plays, though. Just off his freakish and insane AA.

Comment

• Kayvon will always be the superior prospect.

Comment

Working...
                                X