No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Packers to lose while the Pats offense is mediocre. Still a possible outcome lol.

Comment

• Firpo!!!! Blast from the past.
      Closest thing to Dick the Bruiser with hair on his head.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
        Firpo!!!! Blast from the past.
        Closest thing to Dick the Bruiser with hair on his head.....
        NINTCHDBPICT000553372540.jpg
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• They got the call right in the packers game. It was an incomplete pass
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep, thats what I remember. His speech was a lot better than "the Bruiser" though...

Comment

• So Bill Belichik faced a 4th and 5 in OT at the GB 47......He elected to punt.....His team never saw the ball again and they lost on a FG......Patriots are now 1-3 with a 3rd string QB and Matt Patricia calling the plays......Can the Lions give up 48 to that ?

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                  Can the Lions give up 48 to that ?
                  "Challenge accepted!" - Glenn and the Lions' defense

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                    Yep, thats what I remember. His speech was a lot better than "the Bruiser" though...
                    I would imitate him all the time when I was a kid.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The Patriots were petrified to have Zappe throw the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The Patriots were petrified to have Zappe throw the ball.
                        They probably won't have as many fears when they get the game film of this abomination.
                        Last edited by chemiclord; October 2, 2022, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• They will look at the game film and the waterboy will be asking to start at QB for NE against the Lions.

Comment

• Kenny Pickett was 10-13 yesterday, and all 3 incompletions were intercepted. Wonder if that's ever happened before
                            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Wow, look at this Joey Harrington-like QB starting for the Rams right now. His offense can’t even score 45 points.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                                Kenny Pickett was 10-13 yesterday, and all 3 incompletions were intercepted. Wonder if that's ever happened before
                                Pickett is an unfortunate name for a QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X