No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if Stafford’s elbow sidelines him?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The Rams’ schedule is pretty tough. They have to play the AFC West and the NFC South.

I’m sure they’ll right the ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
        I'm in the rooting against the Rams, but still happy when Stafford does something nice camp. Example ... I was going for Buffalo the whole game, but was glad when Stafford threw the 3 toe tapper to Kupp
        Well bless your wishy washy heart
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
          And if Stafford’s elbow sidelines him?
          We've Stafford for a long time. I can tell you a sidelined Stafford always worried me less than a Stafford who is hurt and doesn't sit. Stafford is a tough guy who will play through anything. However when he is hurt, he often plays like crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post

We've Stafford for a long time. I can tell you a sidelined Stafford always worried me less than a Stafford who is hurt and doesn't sit. Stafford is a tough guy who will play through anything. However when he is hurt, he often plays like crap.
            And if Stafford does have an elbow problem that is affecting him, he's not going to let anyone know. Stafford has always been a tough SOB that will play through any injury but let's just see how well he throws the football these next few weeks and if he looks a bit off than usual then we will have our answer.

Comment

• Might have to apologize to Bears fans after trashing their team all offseason. They comfortably beat the 49ers.

​​​​​​…

Meanwhile… another crazy ending from today:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Man I wanted the Lions to draft York. The kid has a legit NFL leg.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• KC vs Arizona is a red overload game
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I seriously think Bill Belichick needs to retire. Mac Jones will be a good QB but they have shit for talent around him and his OC is a complete dumbass. How in the holy F is Matt Patricia their OC? Its completely insane but I love how much it's driving NE fans crazy at the moment

Last edited by jaadam4; September 11, 2022, 04:16 PM.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That’s why I picked Miami with confidence today in the weekly pick em
                      miami up and coming against Matt Pencil dick patricia

Comment

• Gotta love the 1st half thumping the Queens are putting on the pack.
                        Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Man I wanted the Lions to draft York. The kid has a legit NFL leg.
                          Jake Moody

​​​​

Comment

• Rodgers just got jacked up and fumbled. Gotta love the effort of the Queens
                            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• I hated Fran Tarkington

Comment

• Giants go for 2 late in the game and it pays off with a victory 21-20.....CIncy kicker missed an extra point with no time left, a chip shot FG in OT, and Steelers win 23-20.

Comment

Working...
                                X