No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another game swinging shitty taunting penalty. Staff kicks Suh, who points at him and tells him not to. A sack turns into a first down and 15 yards. For the love of god, drop this nonsense.

Comment

• It needs some work certainly. Flexing over a guy and showboating or throwing balls at guys makes sense. Pointing a finger and talking smack does not.

Comment

• Ramsey jaws at the Bucs sideline - no taunting.

Why would you willingly give the refs this kind of power? As if they didn’t have enough.

Give me guys spinning footballs over this bullshit.

Comment

• LOL Al Michaels saying Antonio Brown disrobed himself off the Buccaneers roster.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Lol Brady flagged for taunting for talking to the ref now. Joke.

Comment

• Give it a fucking rest. They know the fucking rules.

Jesus. What a fucking whiner
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Since when was showing your bloody mouth to a ref part of a taunting rule but Ramsey making a play, turning to the Bucs sideline and jawing not?

I

Comment

• Yawn
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Back atcha.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
                      Since when was showing your bloody mouth to a ref part of a taunting rule but Ramsey making a play, turning to the Bucs sideline and jawing not?

I
                      He was showing the bloody lip the play after he got the unsportsmanlike penalty.

Comment

• LOL at that active camera getting kicked and spinning in circles.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Daboll the best defense for the Chefs right now, taking the ball out of Allen’s hands.

Comment

• That Chief Wildcat play was a smartest guy in the room play call.

Comment

• I realize that last pass was a mistake but i feel like the bills playcalling is lacking.
                              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Yep, Blake Bell play was terrible.

Bills getting by right now due to Allen’s ridiculous talent. This drive has been painful to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X