Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Seeing some Packers fans that are happy about this being Rodgers’ last game
    Thats because for the last 30 years they’ve had a HoF QB at the helm. We’ll see how easy this is with Love. He’s hot garbage
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I was out last night watching the game and didn't get a chance to laugh at GB.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• I just love watching this!

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That is some serious Lions shit right there. Lead the whole game then lose like that.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Forgot the punt block TD was THAT late in the game.
            Perhaps the Packers D + Tarzan (not Jane) Rashan Gary win the game if that doesn’t happen.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Really though both defenses showed up big in a super cold game and slowed the run. It's tough to pass in that crap and neither team really wanted to, they were forced to. Harping on Rodgers and Garropolo playing bad without mentioning that is either being blissfully ignorant or disingenuous.

Davante Adams is fucking ridiculously good. Thats the takeaway as far as what offense GB actually was able to muster.
              Last edited by JGSpartan; January 23, 2022, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Definitely.

I have a weird hunch that Stafford and the Rams upset the Bucs today. The Super Bowl run opportunity is there for Stafford. Certainly would rather play the 49ers at home than the Packers at Lambeau. Even though the 49ers beat the Rams in week 18.
                The Tristan Wirfs injury on top of all of the other injuries finally catch up to the Bucs.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                  Really though both defenses showed up big in a super cold game and slowed the run. It's tough to pass in that crap and neither team really wanted to, they were forced to. Harping on Rodgers and Garropolo playing bad without mentioning that is either being blissfully ignorant or disingenuous.

Davante Adams is fucking ridiculously good. Thats the takeaway as far as what offense GB actually was able to muster.
                  The Packers have lost 4 in a row to the Niners in the playoffs. Rodgers made a declaration the Niners would pay for not drafting him. Maybe not. They have also lost 3 in a row first game being the top seed.
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm going to harp on Rodgers for playing a bad game, he wasn't good.

Comment

• Bucs tonight. Rams don’t run on the Bucs and either force the run or become one dimensional for Barrett and co to tee off on Staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        That is some serious Lions shit right there. Lead the whole game then lose like that.
                        Sit in single digits temperature with a howling wind and snow to watch your team lose in embarrassing fashion.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
                          Really though both defenses showed up big in a super cold game and slowed the run. It's tough to pass in that crap and neither team really wanted to, they were forced to. Harping on Rodgers and Garropolo playing bad without mentioning that is either being blissfully ignorant or disingenuous.

Jimmy G was also pretty banged up. Torn thumb ligament and a sore shoulder in that temperature.

Comment

• I didn't say he was good. I'm saying ignoring important factors tells an incomplete story. Being bad in a scenario in which you had few opportunities to be good is far different than being bad when you had many opportunities to be good. Neither team had a lot of good chances in that game. Credit to the defenses and the weather. Lots of sacks, pressures and tfl for both teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                              Definitely.

I have a weird hunch that Stafford and the Rams upset the Bucs today. The Super Bowl run opportunity is there for Stafford. Certainly would rather play the 49ers at home than the Packers at Lambeau. Even though the 49ers beat the Rams in week 18.
                              The Tristan Wirfs injury on top of all of the other injuries finally catch up to the Bucs.
                              Rams are going to be without their starting LT, though.

Comment

• I don't think the Rams care about running the football
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X