All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    Rashan Gary. Looks like Tarzan, plays like … Tarzan.
    Shh, he's having issues with the turf......

Comment

• 49ers early on looked like a team thinking about the cold more than the game. They are growing into this one though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Shh, he's having issues with the turf......
        Again you fucking dumbass, I didn't say it had anything to do with the score.

Comment

• San Francisco been playing well against Rodgers defensive. If the offense was clicking earlier, this game would look much different.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Again you fucking dumbass, I didn't say it had anything to do with the score.
            Clue me in here then, what about this natural turf are you seeing that is dictating your stance?
            I don't see it, that turf is in damn good shape for mid January.

Comment

• And that bad forced throw right there is why Jimmy G is most likely gone out of San Francisco after the season is over regardless if they win or not.

Comment

• I think dirt painted green is bad. This turf and Pittsburgh's turf are abominations.

Comment

• That throw was ill-advised at best.

Comment

• San Francisco is very fortunate they're only down 10

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I think dirt painted green is bad. This turf and Pittsburgh's turf are abominations.
                      If this was dirt painted green you'd have guys sliding all over the place.
                      I haven't seen a single player lose his footing on a cutback this entire half.
                      I guess if you have your mind made up it's not going to change. I just haven't seen ANY evidence that the field is shit in this game.

Comment

• San Francisco actually got the field goal block. Very fortunate they're only now down by 7.

Comment

• San Francisco keeps dodging bullets. How many more times can they tempt fate before they pay for it?

Comment

• SF is going to need a ST or Defensive score. Jimmy G is just too unpredictable to expect him to go on a roll.
                            That pick he threw just before the half was bush league.

Comment

• Believe it or not, I think San Francisco still have a chance. Green Bay hasn't looked very convincing either. San Francisco can still win this game if they simply stop fucking up on offense. The defense has kept them in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                                Believe it or not, I think San Francisco still have a chance. Green Bay hasn't looked very convincing either. San Francisco can still win this game if they simply stop fucking up.
                                They have Jimmy G at QB - you expect alot.

Comment

Working...
                                X