No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at a couple of packed Pistons games too, they'd open up sections that were actually past the the curtain for big games, where you could maybe see only parts of the court depending upon where you were sitting.

Comment

• "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Dak really screwed up by running that last play and handing it to his Center. Poor decision.

Comment

• Screenshot_20220118-202421_Chrome.jpg
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Malik McDowell got locked up again. This time he was naked. Sparky on! Thankfully he couldn’t burn any couches as he had no pockets to carry a lighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              Malik McDowell got locked up again. This time he was naked. Sparky on! Thankfully he couldn’t burn any couches as he had no pockets to carry a lighter.
              Naked and walked into a children's learning center.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                Malik McDowell got locked up again. This time he was naked. Sparky on! Thankfully he couldn’t burn any couches as he had no pockets to carry a lighter.
                Hilarious!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wonder if this Bengals, Titans game is gonna stay low scoring or if it will be one of those that opens up late. Both teams have players that could light it up if the defenses tire

Comment

• I don't know why the Titans went for 2 after that TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                      Dak really screwed up by running that last play and handing it to his Center. Poor decision.
                      That was Dak sending a message to Jerruh.
                      Shouldn't have strung me out so long with that contract bub, now I've got my money I'm going to string you out.....

Comment

• D’Oonta Foreman looks like his old college self while he was at Texas…. Before he tore his achilles as a rookie.
                        Glad to see he made a comeback.

If the Bengals OLine can hold for one more possession, think they have this. That’s asking A LOT based on how this game is going.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Clearly asking a lot lol

Comment

• Watching this last few minutes to Ted Nugent Stranglehold. It's pretty much what TEN has done to Joe Burrow today.

Comment

• It's almost like neither offense wants to win this game.

Comment

• Those are two very good defenses to be fair. It's not as if those units weren't responsible for their opponents offensive struggles.

Comment

Working...
                                X