No announcement yet.

All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ball is so hard that it sounded like a rock when it hit the goalpost.

Comment

• The Patriots have had major effort issues tonight. They have played like they would rather be anywhere than Buffalo.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        They are molly whopping this team.
        Such a great term
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          The Patriots have had major effort issues tonight. They have played like they would rather be anywhere than Buffalo.
          To be fair, half the people in Buffalo would rather be anywhere than Buffalo.

Comment

• Wow that whistle in the middle of the play is truly some
            Lions shit. I’m not sure what that ref was thinking
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Wow that whistle in the middle of the play is truly some
              Lions shit. I’m not sure what that ref was thinking
              My guess is that he was watching Burrows step out of bounds without confirming he still had the ball or not.

Comment

• I loved seeing New England getting their butts whipped good last night.

It's worth it due to Patricia's defense being shredded like pizza cheese, and Bill Belichick's New England Patriots are eliminated!!!

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                My friend Ken L

Comment

• Patriots media person complaining about speed at LB for the Patriots. Ah yes, that sounds familiar.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They probably just need to run up some hills in the snow.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Hopefully Tavai sticks for another year. I love seeing Patricia fail
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Maybe they can make a trade for Trey Flowers.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
                          NBC sucked on that faux bengal td. I said they blew the play dead and the td shouldn’t have counted. The replay shows the whistle one second before he caught it. The nfl says they whistle was after the play which is “ covering their ass”.

Sick and tired of this bs. Have a “super challenge” where you can call a flag ONCE a game on any play and get it reviewed right.
                          Imagine - the delay of game call gives the lions the victory , Rodgers face mask is overturned and no Hail Mary - I could go and on…..:
                          100%. You can’t unblow a whistle. It was clear as day in real-time and it took the network ages to pick up on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Patriots media person complaining about speed at LB for the Patriots. Ah yes, that sounds familiar.

I'm listening the Patriots online post game show, and they are in shock at how easily Buffalo stomped their behinds.

I'll download the postgame show so that I'll always have it to listen to and to warm my heart whenever I'm ticked off at the Lions (usually all the time, but I'm hoping for Holmes and Campbell.)

At least Holmes has the sense to see that you need speed for both your offense and defense.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
                            My friend Ken L

Comment

• The Patriots are lucky that they have such a brilliant mind in Matt Patricia to help them rebuild a defense. I don't know how f anybody knows this, but he is literally a rocket scientist.

Comment

• You know the Bills loved that one. The Pats have been giving them the business for several decades now. Good for Buffalo
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X