Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of sneaky good games today.

Raiders vs Bengals.
    Derek Carr or Joe Burrow will pickup their first NFL playoff win. Going to be interesting to see if the Bengals OTs can handle the Raiders pass rush. Maxx Crosby in particular for the Raiders went off last week. As we heard with the Chase vs Sewell debate, Bengals SHOULD have the WRs to make pass rush a non-factor… in theory. We’ll see if that’s right today.
    Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season. Due to that reason, definitely rooting for the Bengals today. Their fanbase deserves a moment. Lions will have the longest playoff win drought streak if the Bengals win.
    The Bengals are a more entertaining team to me anyways. Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Uzomah. I think the Bengals win because Burrow is the difference. Burrow is no Dalton. Raiders, interested to watch Hunter Renfrow because he quietly put together an awesome season.

Patriots vs Bills.
    Less to say here, but weather! It’s going to be close to zero degrees. What else do you need for quality playoff football?!
    Rooting for the Bills because of Bills Mafia. Patriots have won enough Super Bowls… get them out of contention.

Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    Saw that a couple weeks ago. Funny moment.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Tickets are going super cheap in Buffalo. Kind of surprised:

Why did the NFL put this game on at 8pm and one in Florida at 1pm? Seems pretty stupid.

Comment

• Let those Buffalo fans drink all day and get super rowdy.

Comment

• Joe freaking Burrow has been money this year

Comment

• The Bengals aren't cashing in though.

Comment

• It took NBC 15 minutes to figure out the Bengal TD had an inadvertent whistle. I heard here in Metro Detroit and nobody mentions it, it should have been a replay of 3rd down.
              Last edited by froot loops; January 15, 2022, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                It took NBC 15 minutes to figure out the Bengal TD had an inadvertent whistle. I heard here in Metro Detroit and nobody mentions it, it should have been a replay of 3rd down.
                Yep. I was about to post something about it, but was too lazy
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  Couple of sneaky good games today.

Raiders vs Bengals.
                  Derek Carr or Joe Burrow will pickup their first NFL playoff win. Going to be interesting to see if the Bengals OTs can handle the Raiders pass rush. Maxx Crosby in particular for the Raiders went off last week. As we heard with the Chase vs Sewell debate, Bengals SHOULD have the WRs to make pass rush a non-factor… in theory. We’ll see if that’s right today.
                  Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season. Due to that reason, definitely rooting for the Bengals today. Their fanbase deserves a moment. Lions will have the longest playoff win drought streak if the Bengals win.
                  The Bengals are a more entertaining team to me anyways. Burrow, Mixon, Chase, Higgins, Boyd, and Uzomah. I think the Bengals win because Burrow is the difference. Burrow is no Dalton. Raiders, interested to watch Hunter Renfrow because he quietly put together an awesome season.

Patriots vs Bills.
                  Less to say here, but weather! It’s going to be close to zero degrees. What else do you need for quality playoff football?!
                  Rooting for the Bills because of Bills Mafia. Patriots have won enough Super Bowls… get them out of contention.

Saw that a couple weeks ago. Funny moment.
                  This Raiders/Bengals game has been a good one.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

This Raiders/Bengals game has been a good one.
                    The second half has.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• It definitely has, gonna be disappointed if the Bengals lose but they have a bright future

Comment

• And with Cincinnati beating the Raiders, our Detroit Lions now hold the title of having the longest playoff drought. It's about time Cincinnati.

Comment

• So many games this season end in nail biters.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

The second half has.
                            Raider fan?

Comment

• Well, the Las Vegas Furtureshocks are out.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post

Raider fan?
                                Not at all. It was just pretty one-sided in the first half.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X