X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there's the 50-burger.

Comment

• Lmao. This.

I know this game affects the Lions, but it could hilariously knock the Colts out of the playoffs.
      Seems like people were sniffing the Colts farts about how amazing Chris Ballard is. Taylor MVP. So many Pro Bowlers.
      Yet, what is happening in Jacksonville right now…
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Matt Nagy with constant Andy Dalton throws on 4th and 1. He’s going out in style.

Comment

• This Colts - Jags outcome brings up the situation where the Chargers and Raiders can kneel all game. Both make the playoffs.

Doubt they actually do it, but would love to see it. Big middle finger on national TV.

I would do it.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I saw the Chargers coach earlier in the week saying that's not something they would ever consider, they'd play to win.

That said, game happens to go to OT and goes deep into it you may see them play for that. Unlikely scenario though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
              I saw the Chargers coach earlier in the week saying that's not something they would ever consider, they'd play to win.

That said, game happens to go to OT and goes deep into it you may see them play for that. Unlikely scenario though.
              Yeah, just like there is no real way to tank in the NFL, there's no real way to "rig" an outcome like that. The league would drop the hammer like Mjolnir on any teams that tried such a blatant display.

Comment

• This is some past life Lions shit. Wow, thats terrible.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Now comes the Stafford v. Jimmy G cage match we have been waiting for.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

This is some past life Lions shit. Wow, thats terrible.
                    One of the dumbest play calls I’ve seen in a while.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Lmao. This.

I know this game affects the Lions, but it could hilariously knock the Colts out of the playoffs.
                      Seems like people were sniffing the Colts farts about how amazing Chris Ballard is. Taylor MVP. So many Pro Bowlers.
                      Yet, what is happening in Jacksonville right now…
                      The dumb Colts ruined my 5 team parlay. 😒
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Ouch.

This is brilliant. What an eventful day of NFL entertainment.
                        (Basically, this “fire Trent Baalke” thing is a 1 month version of the years long “fire Millen” thing in Detroit)

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Ya know, we talked about how awful the Lions receivers were most of the year... but I swear the Chargers have dropped more passes in this fourth quarter alone than the Lions receivers have all year.

Comment

• This was the craziest two minute drill I have ever seen.

Comment

• And Las Vegas tries to turtle at the end of the game and lean on their defense... and the Chargers take advantage.

Gosh, it's almost like we saw this very same strategy fail earlier today.

Comment

• I want to go to bed but I don't want to turn the game off.

Comment

Working...
                                X