All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Justin Fields just showed atrocious footwork and pocket presence. People get on Goffs case for his spin move, at least he doesn't go 20 yards back.
    To be fair, that's usually because that spin move of his rarely works well enough for him to get 20 yards into the backfield. He usually winds up spinning directly into a pass rusher's waiting arms like he's a heroine in a romance novel.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

To be fair, that's usually because that spin move of his rarely works well enough for him to get 20 yards into the backfield. He usually winds up spinning directly into a pass rusher's waiting arms like he's a heroine in a romance novel.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Fields looked way better in the pocket in college. I don’t think Nagy does any favors. He’s awful.

Comment

• That was without a doubt the ugliest pick Baker has ever threw. It's like the moment he even threw it, you knew it was getting picked, especially in double coverage. Browns fans pretty much gave up on this dude. He just ain't the guy, but at least he have those commercials.

Comment

• They missed a GB face mask? No fucking way
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well you can see the direction this game is going to to go.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                That was without a doubt the ugliest pick Baker has ever threw. It's like the moment he even threw it, you knew it was getting picked, especially in double coverage. Browns fans pretty much gave up on this dude. He just ain't the guy, but at least he have those commercials.
                At least you're consistent in your poor analysis
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

At least you're consistent in your poor analysis
                  Love you too

Comment

• Oh no! Somebody stepped on Rodgers toe. Dr Joe Rogan says to rub some horse de-wormer on it to make it heal faster.

Comment

• We might be playing Love instead of old man Rogers to end the season.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Baker Mayfield stinks.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He's no Jared Goff
                          Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Browns imploding right on cue and they had something good going.

Comment

• They went backwards in a hurry.

Comment

• That was definitely a hold aganist #11 for the Browns. The refs blew it for not calling that, but the Browns have been hurting themselves all night that it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X