All the Other Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, there is a hell of a game going on in Buffalo right now
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Patriots threw 3 passes.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That’s early 1900s football on display.
        3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
        10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          The Patriots threw 3 passes.
          And won the game, 14-10.

I was listening to the game, and it was really cold and windy in Buffalo tonight.
          "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

And won the game, 14-10.

I was listening to the game, and it was really cold and windy in Buffalo tonight.
            It was. The NE offensive line put on a clinic.If Damien Harris wouldn't have re-injured his hammy, they would have scored more.

Comment

And won the game, 14-10.

Josh was still throwing dimes. Into the wind
              Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Bellichick knew his rookie QB from Alabama had never played in 50 mph winds and threw once going into the 4th qtr! They played the wind the entire game and ran for 200 yards plus when Buffalo knew they were going to do this. Genius!

Comment

• Josh wasn't throwing "dimes" . If he was throwing dimes, Buffalo would have won the game. He threw a few good passes, but almost every pass was impacted by the wind. Buffalo only threw because they had to.

Take away the NE special teams mishap and the Bills would not have gotten into the end zone.

Comment

• couldn't beat detroit.jpg
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Steelers are getting destroyed. Just taken apart.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Cousins is proving what he is: a wildly inconsistent NFL QB.

He's looking good tonight, and the Vikes are up 36-20, early in the 4th.
                        My friend Ken L

Comment

Cousins is proving what he is: a wildly inconsistent NFL QB.

He's looking good tonight, and the Vikes are up 36-20, early in the 4th.
                          And now, the bad Cousins pops up, throwing a dumb INT (his 2nd tonight, I think) to give the ball back to Pittsburgh.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Crazy second half.
                            Lions Fans.

Comment

And now, the bad Cousins pops up, throwing a dumb INT (his 2nd tonight, I think) to give the ball back to Pittsburgh.
                              36-28 Minnesota now.

Time still left in the game for the Steelers to tie it up.
                              My friend Ken L

Comment

• Antifa blocked the broadcast for about 20 seconds there.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X