Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
    These pro Cowboys announcers are insufferable
    That game was practically unwatchable. Primarily because of all the laundry (and all the Cowboys fans at work).
    I persevered though, with a hot chocolate and a slice of apple pie.

Comment

• I had to watch Detroit v Chicago on Thanksgiving and today my local early game today is the Falcons and Jaguars.

What did I do to piss off the football gods?

Jesus
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        I had to watch Detroit v Chicago on Thanksgiving and today my local early game today is the Falcons and Jaguars.

What did I do to piss off the football gods?

Jesus
        Don't feel too bad. Where I live at, I'm stuck with the New York Jets at the Houston Texans.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
        My friend Ken L

Comment

• I have Pats/Titans on one channel and Bucs/Colts on the other - living in the Chicago area and getting the Bears games is not too much bette than the Lions, so this is a delight.

Comment

• Fukkin Buccaneers! Damn
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• And our boy Stafford still rattles in his boots under heavy pressure.

Comment

• Yes, the Rams should try someone else.

They need a real winner. Someone like Jarrod Goff, who can get to a superbowl.
                Last edited by dpatnod; November 28, 2021, 04:35 PM.
                Lions Fans.

Comment

• As far as the tank for the NFL #1 overall pick goes, since the Jets beat Houston today, they now have 3 wins, and they're just about out of the running for the #1 overall pick, while the Giants beat the Eagles for their 4th win of the year, more or less eliminating them for the #1 pick.

Jacksonville lost today to Atlanta, so they're 2-9, just like Houston, and Atlanta now is 5-6, and probably won't get the #1 overall pick.
                  My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post
                    As far as the tank for the NFL #1 overall pick goes, since the Jets beat Houston today, they now have 3 wins, and they're just about out of the running for the #1 overall pick, while the Giants beat the Eagles for their 4th win of the year, more or less eliminating them for the #1 pick.

Jacksonville lost today to Atlanta, so they're 2-9, just like Houston, and Atlanta now is 5-6, and probably won't get the #1 overall pick.
                    Lions tank for Hutchison here we come!

Comment

• Faidin' for Aidan!!!!!
                      Lions Fans.

Comment

• Stafford literally didn't feel the pressure coming for that fumble at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post
                          Stafford literally didn't feel the pressure coming for that fumble at all
                          As much as I hate GB, I hope the Rams win the game somehow.
                          My friend Ken L

Comment

• Originally posted by whatever_gong82 View Post

As much as I hate GB, I hope the Rams win the game somehow.
                            I'm in the opposite camp, I want the Rams to lose as much as possible, so the Lions can win the better end of the trade. As much as I dislike those Packs with a passion, I want to stick it to Rams fans and a few Lions fans who left our pride to join Stafford in LA.
                            Last edited by Lionsfan123; November 28, 2021, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Rams fans are getting to experience "late season the pressure is on and I choke" Stafford we all know and hate. Glad he moved on.
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lionsfan123 View Post

I'm in the opposite camp, I want the Rams to lose as much as possible, so the Lions can win the better end of the trade. As much as I dislike those Packs with a passion, I want to stick it to Rams fans and a few Lions fans who left our pride to join Stafford in LA.
                                mooning sunday drive GIF by Scorpion Dagger
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X